Pagan, Wiccans, Druids : Forum : Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself

13 Years Ago

I'm AF, you can call me Fox and I am the most f***ed up person in this group; why?  I am the mod, and I'm christian.  I however would be wiccan if not for christianity and I love the my pagan/wiccan friends to death!  I have no problem with their beliefs.  I will not judge you and I ask that you don't judge me, but I am here to answer questions for the curious if you don't mind my questions LOL.

Re: Introduce yourself

13 Years Ago

I saw a group for Christians and then right under that was your group. Awesome Fox! I wouldn't say that I'm Wiccan quite yet, but I don't consider myself Christian any longer. I'm studying and probably heading straight for a dedication of some kind, but I don't know when or where. We'll just have to see. :)

13 Years Ago

Sad and happy to hear it.  LOL Both are great ways of life.  Add your friends who would prosper from this group

13 Years Ago

I sent a few invites so we'll just have to see. Sometimes it's hard to guess who would be right for a group like this. I hope we do grow significantly though.

Hello Everyone

13 Years Ago

My name is Jennifer. I am 20 years old. I have been fascinated with paganism for what seems like forever. I am still constantly learning, as we all do as students of life. I am glad to be surrounded by like minded individuals and people who have a keen interest in such a world wide and old religion/topic. Nice to meet all of you.

13 Years Ago

Guinevere, Nice to meet you too.  Anyone can start new topics so no one be afraid to start one up.

13 Years Ago

You can just call me Cat.  I consiser myself Wiccan (and dare I say - a Witch).  I grew up Roman Catholic and I got to a point in my life where I had so many questions about the faith I was raised in and I started to do lots of research.  The more reasearch I did the more Paganism seemed to be the right path for me.  It just felt like where I belonged. 

13 Years Ago

BlackCat, I know  how you feel. I was raised somewhat Baptist, but it just didn't feel right. What put the final nail in the coffin was when I was sitting in a church a few months ago and realized I didn't believe what they were saying anymore, if I ever did.

13 Years Ago

The important thing is that your all happy.

4 Years Ago

Hello! I’m a 34 year old English woman living in the North of England. I’m a practicing solitary Druidess, and I’m interested in all areas of Paganism. I’m a member of OBOD and the Pagan federation. I have a particular interest in historical English Witchcraft and absoloutly adore folklore. Hoping to come across like minded people :) -Ramé