Party! : Forum : What are you wearing?

What are you wearing?

16 Years Ago

I thought I'ld break out the gold spandex mini hot pants with padded box, a black ACDC tshirt (with Bon Scott Lives Here emblazoned on the chest), the boots Joe Cocker wore at Woodstock (the actual pair), and a pair of OUTRAGEOUS Bootsy Collins sunglasses...see ya there,

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

What! You mean it's NOT clothing optional?!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Paul....that is so totally outrageous!! ::suprised::

Me....I'm sporting a pair of hiphuggers, a black rolling stones tee, and socks.
No shoes for me!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Paul - you are such a feckin meanie... but I approve.
Chantal - you kill me, lol... in a good way.
Amber - I like your style girl...

jeans for me, my blue trainers and a tshirt that says IM WITH STUPID.

I may change later... when he's apologised. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'll be wearing a mock set of chainmail, made completely out of pull rings from old Olympia Beer cans and one of those funny hats with the ear flaps. Depending on the weather, I'll either be wearing snowshoes or roller blades and I may have a helper monkey with me, passing out miniature 3 Musketeers bars

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

MMMmmm... monkeys with miniature musketeers... may I mooch a few? Make that many!

::drool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Pyjamas and slipper-socks.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I shall wear clothes, I think.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm wearing my snakeskin cowboy boots, Levi jeans and a Johnny Cash T-shirt with him flippin' the bird that says " Have a nice day a*****e" on the front with a Navajo native American belt in beadwork and a turquois and silver buckle. I'll also be sporting my Resistol straw cowboy hat since it's too hot for my Stetson. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

*looks over at Otto*

Chainmail!?!
Freaking sweet....we know who will be chained to some random pole....

I mean...
I hope you don't get too cold!! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The detail of your outfits is astounding!
Okay, to fill Narnie's request, I am going to dress L.P, but with the type of detail I think you are requiring for this particular task.

Starting at the top.

One of those blue and red quartered hats with a propellor on the top.
Heart-shaped pink sunglasses.
A spinning bow-tie
Flippers.....

Really, I think he should dress himself, because obviously, I would have him naked.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Otto, those hats are called Deerstalkers. Sherlock holmes never actually wore one, just incase you care.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh, and...Can Lee have a sword and x-ray vision? I think he would like that.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I can do without the x-ray vision just as long as I'm not the pole that Otto must be chained to. Oh, but the sword is a must.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I never thought i'd see the day where i get anxious about my appearance for a party taking place in cyber-space...

...i'm sure our grandkids won't even blink at it though.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love those flippers and the sword L.P. Youlook like you are going off to battle Davy Jones himself! ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Davy Jones from The Monkees? He'll never stand a chance! Oh heck, what am I talking about? I'm more likely to cut myself than anything else if I begin waving that thing around.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think you look dashing.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

its quite the colorful bunch of slicked up party goers we have assembled so far.

*looks over at Hipster* Why would you want to chain me to a pole? (grin)

and of course I have black clothing on underneath the chainmail suit. I wouldnt want to get a chafe. (wink)

Now, where's the food?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, Otto.....

The outfit begs for it... ::biggrin::

First Page first
Previous Page prev