Pimming Swool Saga's : Forum : this is a magical tablet to wr..

this is a magical tablet to write stories on. This is a rough draft, adapted from the paper in it.

17 Years Ago

Kelian

There was a man waiting for his death in the waking.
He only lived in his dreams. His hysteric cynicism was beginning to ooze from the soothing layers of his mundane elements: His brilliance, gentle mannerisms, soft and harsh tones, love of sci-Phi, and his psychosis.
               All of them added up to the eventual breaking to form together like melded nitrogen ____________(like the cop does in the film Terminator II ). Once intertwined, not removed, he would piece himself together in his dreams but once he opened his eyes, he was living lethal apathy,
creative contemplation to the envy of the cosmos.

The sound of hands clapping broke my train of thought.
The smell of rubbing alcohol in the white sterile room with only a chrome tray of silver barbaric medicinal and torture utensils reminded me that I awoke here, placed within this building by a _________________ <---(research). [think of something, damnit.]
But where was I? The thick concrete and steel door opened. The sound of the heels and top part of the tap of patent leather shoes clicking against the immaculate white tile made me turn around. The tall, slender man of about six-feet-two stood at the doorway now closed behind him. He was dressed in black slacks, a white polyester long sleeved dress shirt with black silk tie.
He was slowly approaching me.

Vorloth

There was a stitched monogram of the name
V [ ] R I_ [ ] T H
near the plate of his metal heart.
               The sunlight from the window was shining into my green eyes.
I could no longer see the blue of the sky. His name was beginning to fade.
Vorloth.
But what does it mean to me?

Red is a furious color.
                              Red is a furious color.

{written one April day}
Lessie Pruitt

[/color][color=black][color=red][/color]