Poetic Infusion Society : Forum : What do you guys think of this..

What do you guys think of this poem and be honest?

6 Years Ago

In the Still of Night Written by Adam M. Snow Take me away in the still of night, but if you may - despite how forthright, to incite; oh, to slay a masterful, that which is plentiful; a song so full of light. So, I say, take me before the dawn of day, cast astray. Take me, oh, my sirens of the sea, that I may break free of my prison bars, my eternity, my downright wretched to be, my fallen knight. Take me, out of sight and I shall not fight, for I have been cast out without a doubt, without a plea to save me, from that which I am bound, to scat like a rat, but with no sound. Oh, take me down the river Styx, where I quiver and shiver, be a sliver of tricks. Take me, in the still of night and in return shall I take flight. I'll flutter, without utter, nor shall I mutter in such an awful plight. I'll hang there, lest my noose be lowered; tis be fare, as time move forward. I'll wait and see, through eternity, that which shall be, in the still of night if be your might, to take me where journey yonder, where I slumber, in do so, I wander, even to the depth of sea. Oh, take me.