Poetry 101 : Forum : Event~Poetry 101 ann.

Event~Poetry 101 ann.

9 Years Ago

For Poetry 101's ann. Answer these 3 questions about Poetry 101!

1.) Why did you join?
2.) What's you favorite part about Poetry 101?
3.) What's you favorite holiday we celebrate here?
(Link to all the holiday we celebrate here:

Re: Event~Poetry 101 ann.

9 Years Ago

Dante the Cheese Man (david)
1) i joined because I was invited, although if i had known it was this awesome I would have joined anyway
2) i like that you can share and read things that are just poetry, and also the getting featured thing is really neat
3) i like robert frost day, just because he was a really good poet and my third grade teacher introduced me to alot of his work

9 Years Ago

1) I was invited 2) I really like the support you get on your poetry from this group3) I like Edgar Allan Poe day because he was a good poet 

9 Years Ago

1. I joined Poetry 101 because it seemed like a friendly place and where someone like myself who has been writing for decades might be able to offer help to anyone who wants it.
2. My favorite part is reading and being inspired by ideas I hadn't considered.
3. I don't really have a favorite holiday, they are all good because they have poetry in them.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
alf

9 Years Ago

Hi. I'm alf, I'm, still a little bit new. I joined Poetry 101 because I liked the blurb and it has proven a great experience so far. I love to read other works and have gained confidence in reviewing, at least a little. My favourite celebration will 15th April -- National Rhyme Day, since that is perhaps my favourite format (so far). alf

9 Years Ago

1.) I joined because I'm a new poet and I'd love to try some contests out and hopefully get featured
2.) The messages and event and contests 
3.) I'm relatively new here but my favorite is by far (I knew it'd be there before I even checked the holidays) Edgar Allen Poe day. He was introduced to me in english and I LOVED the movie The Raven. He's just an amazing author.

9 Years Ago

1.) Why did you join? I was invited as many were.
2.) What's you favorite part about Poetry 101? The warm and open community of writers and readers.
3.) What's you favorite holiday we celebrate here? Halloween, I like indulging and thinking about the darker sides of life.

9 Years Ago

NikoQ

1.) Why did you join? I am interested in writing poetry and would also like some feedback and assistance, if possible, as I am still clearly lacking in my writing skills.
2.) What's you favorite part about Poetry 101? The messages and events are organized well and seem very thought out, the contests are entertaining and overall it seems to be a very thoughtful and organized group
3.) What's you favorite holiday we celebrate here? I like all of them, they all celebrate with poetry and all. 

9 Years Ago

I joined by myself when I stumbled upon this page Reading poetry and strong support from people All holidays are great but I like Poe day since people tell me I write like him

9 Years Ago

1. it seems really friendly and I could share my writings and i could read some too so that's pretty cool.
2. I could read a lot of writings and find inspirations.
3. I'm only 6 days old here so I don't know yet, but I'm really excited what's coming up.

9 Years Ago

1. I joined because while net surfing I found an extremely brilliant website: writerscafe.org and this is what my hobby leads to, so I joined.
2. It's the lot of ways we celebrate holidays here.
3. I love all the days but what I love most is National Rhyme Day and National Love poems Day because that's what I like to write about.

9 Years Ago

1) I joined Poetry 101 because it is a very creative and innovative group for poets.
2) The contest and competitions.
3) National Lyric Poetry day

:) 

9 Years Ago

1. Because I was invited
2. I like sharing my poetry with others.
3. Robert Frost day because I absolutely love his writing.

9 Years Ago

1) This was my first group and honestly I was really scared about it. On wattpad nobody cared about my poetry and in real life people gush over it because of my age then constantly ask if I'm okay. So, it's nice to be able to post things here and get helpful and kind reviews from people who don't know I started writing seriously at about fourteen.

2) My favorite part? Contests! I don't believe I've ever won a contest from this group in particular but I have gotten runner-up twice. It's very nice to get recognized. Also I'm in a group where a lot of people are just like me!

3) U-um! I haven't really participated in many holidays! Only valentines day. I really enjoyed reading all of the poetry though, you don't want to know how long I spent trying to read all that poetry and I'm a fast reader!

8 Years Ago

1. I'm new around here and joined this forum on my own because of the interesting events you guys seem to line up.
2. The best part about this group based on my limited experience seems to be the interaction here and the support provided to group members
3.My fav holiday here would be Earth Poems Day on 22 April since I am interested in the sustainability issues affecting our planet

Thanks

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RAP

8 Years Ago

(1) I was  scouting around looking for places to post poetry and enter contests.  Contests that give a writer a prompt can be just the challenge I need to get the juices flowing. 
(2) I like the groups so far, just been a member a short while.  I don't have any followers as yet, but am hoping to find some that are share my interests in poetry.  It's hard getting people to comment on pieces; but I know that the more comments I make, the more I will get.
(3) Haven't been around long enough to experience a holiday yet; but I like the thought of honoring poets of the past, like EA Poe and Robert Frost. 

8 Years Ago

1.) Why did you join? 

I joined because I wanted to increase my presence and activity on Writerscafe. I want to meet more fellow writers and poets. 

2.) What's you favorite part about Poetry 101?

My favorite part about Poetry 101 is that everyone seems so friendly. I am really interested in getting to know everyone and their work better. 

3.) What's you favorite holiday we celebrate here?

If I had to pick a favorite holiday it would be Christmas simply because in my house I spend these holiday times with my family. It's a time for caring and enjoying each other's company.