Pokemon Story's : Forum : This is where it begins!

[reply] [quote]

This is where it begins!

12 Years Ago

Okay, this will be the start of the book. Anyone can start at any time!
[reply] [quote]

Pallet Town

12 Years Ago

Aunt Lacey's brown eyes and Aunt CiCi's hazel eyes and Aunt Meg's amber eyes water up.
"I can't believe all of you guys are leaving together now!" cry Lacey.
"It seems like just yesterday I was changing your diaper, Bobby," add Meg.
"Meg," said Derek. "That was yesterday!"
"Shut up Derek!" said Bobby. He looks at himself in the mirror. "You're just jealous about how beautiful I am! I am the most beautiful creature that has lived and is going to live!"
"We know Bobby!" said Zack, annoyed. He turns to Lacey. "Mom, we'll be fine. Derek has been traveling for three years and I have been for two years and Bobby did for a year. We're just training for the Elite Four while going with Junior to get her gym badges."
Uncles Chuck, Jack, and Dan come in.
"Yeah and in fact, Junior is getting her first pokemon now!" said Dan.
"You should leave now and go over to Professor Oak to wait for your baby cousin," said Jack.
"But I don't want them to -
"Lacey, they are old enough to go on without you," said Chuck.
"And Bobby is potty trained now," add Jack.
"All of them are," said Dan.
"I wonder what kind of Pokemon Junior is going to choose," said Derek.
Chuck, Jack, and Dan turn to them. "Her father's!"
~*~
I sit in the chair in Professor Oak's lab for about ten minutes and look at the reflection on the window. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to check earlier to see how I look.
My long thick wavy medium golden blonde hair with blunt bangs and black baseball cap is the same as usual except with a half up ponytail. My bluish green eyes, full pink lips, medium size nose, pale skin, and even my clothes - long baggy t-shirt, flare blue jeans, cowboy boots - all remind me of my father - except for my five feet and four inches fame.
"JUNIOR!"
I get up to see Professor Oak coming towards me and shake his hand.
"Junior, you look just as excited to get your first Pokemon as your father was when he was your age," said Oak.
I nod my head. "Thanks."
"Shall we go outside?
~*~
"Now Junior," said Oak. "I have a variety of Pokemon for you to choose from, but you said you wanted one just like your father's."
I nod my head. "Yes."
"Well his Charizard did breed with Charlotte," said Oak. "And they have one male. You want to meet him?"
I nod my head. "Of course!"
~*~
Professor Oak and I walk until we see my father's Charizard. He looks over at me and smiles, showing his wrinkles. I grin too.
"He remembers me," I said. "I thought he forgot about me!"
"Well you are the daughter of his pasted trainer," said Oak. "And you do look and act just like your father."
I laugh. "That is how I got the nickname, Junior."
Oak chuckles and we go to Charizard and Charlotte. She smiles at me too, remembering me also. Before Oak and I even say anything, Charizard flies over with a baby Charmander in his hands sleeping.
"Aw, he's adorable!" I said.
Charizard hands him over to me.
"What?" I said.
"I think he wants you to have his son as your own Pokemon like your father did with him," said Oak.
"Really?" I ask.
Charizard and Charlotte nod their heads.
I take Charmander into my hands. He opens his eyes and looks at me tiredly with curiousity. Charizard looks over to me and speaks to him. Charlotte comes over to and talks with him too. Charmander finally nods his head with a smile and looks at me again with a grin.
"Well Junior," said Oak. "Congratulations, you have your first Pokemon."
~*~
"COME ON JUNIOR HURRY UP!" I hear Bobby. "YOU'RE WASTING MY BEAUTY IN THIS SMALL TOWN!"
"YOU'RE PUTTING WASTE INTO OUR EARS!"
"STOP BEING SO JEALOUS DEREK!"
"WOULD YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP!"
I run up to my three cousins, Derek, Bobby, and Zack. "Hey guys!" I put down Charmander who grins at them happily. "This is Charmander."
Derek smirks. "Nice! Good job picking Junior! He looks to be a great one!"
"How did you get him?" ask Zack.
"My father's Charizard and Charlotte had a son and they gave me to him," I said.
"Oh jeez," said Bobby. "Don't think now that just because of that, you're going to be a better Pokemon trainer then me. Right Blastoise?"
"Blastoise!" said Blastoise, by his side.
"Venusaur!" said Venusaur, coming out of the grass and going over to meet Charmander.
Suddenly, Gengar appears in front of us. "Gengar!"
"Hey Gengar, introduce yourself to Charmander!" said Derek.
Gengar obeys and talks to Charmander. He seems to enjoy him and Venusaur and Blastoise.
"Guys, we have to start going now," said Zack. He looks at me. "Ready to start your Pokemon journey?"
I nod my head with my fist up. "You're on!"
"Charmander!" agree Charmander.

[reply] [quote]

In Pewter City.....

12 Years Ago

~***~ 
Just like the four trainers in Pallet, there is another trainer in a city called Pewter City that is getting ready to leave on her first journey.
     “Come Ditto! Let’s go explore the lands together!” An energetic girl said her blue glob turning into her. “Ditto! How many times have I told you to not turn into me?”
     “Ditto~” Ditto giggled turning back into the little glob.
     “That’s much better.” The girl said releasing her breath. “I, Bella Madison with her trusty Partner Pokémon Ditto, will travel all across the world to find out our calling!”
     “Ditto!” Ditto chimed in, the girl Bella holding it in her arms as she pointed in a random direction into the sky. Suddenly there was a large growl that came from the two’s stomachs.
     “Oh…….Ha, ha! We better get something to eat before we leave.” Bella said, rubbing the back of her head.
     “Ditto….” Ditto said agreeing.
    “Oh wait! I’m still wearing my pajamas!” Bella said running into her closet. “Better get changed!” When Bella came out, she was wearing a red short sleeved shirt with a white Pokéball imprint in the mille of her chest and both sides of the sleeve. The edges of the shirt had gold with it sparkling in any type of light it connected with and a short white minny-skirt with red edges that sparkled a golden color, also when collided with light, which went above her knees. Long golden colored boots, with a tiny heel, were on her feet, this time white edges that would not sparkle. “Okay Ditto, Let’s go have breakfast.”
[reply] [quote]

Re: This is where it begins!

12 Years Ago

"Come along Litwick, todays the day!!" an energetic black girl said, marching along the path and towards the airport. Her litwick sat atop her head, equally excited. They boarded the airport, the girl looking outside the window.
"Xerxes is here somewhere, wherever he is, we'll kick a!!" she said.
[reply] [quote]

To The Forest

12 Years Ago

"Do we really have to go through that stupid forest again?" said Bobby.
"It's the only way to get to Viridian City," remind Zack.
"Thanks again Junior," said Bobby.
"Hey Bobby, you don't have to travel with me," I said. "You, Zack, and Derek already have your gym badges."
"No," said Zack. "We need to train for the Elite Four and going with Junior will help our training even more."
"Besides," said Derek. "I want to see my baby cousin become a trainer."
"Yeah, yeah," said Bobby. "I'll still beat you."
I roll my eyes. "Whatever."
We enter the path to the Viridian Forest.

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

The girl, Seraphim Walker arrived to the Hoenn region of the Pokemon world. Her litwick sat a top her head, bags under her eyes to show she refused to let herself sleep. Her litwick looked sadly down at its trainer and replied "Li-litwick."
"I'm okay." Seraphim replied. "Stupid Xerxes and cursing my brain with these nightmares! I am the all powerful Dido!!"
Her litwick only shook its head slowly and slapped its trainer on the forehead. Said trainer who went by the name Dido because of her constant change of appearance and personality raced down the road, soon coming to Viridian Forest. The fire on top of her litwicks head blazed, getting its flash attack ready.
"Thanks." Dido replied and headed inside. "You can;t hide from us Xerxes." 
[reply] [quote]

First Battle

12 Years Ago

"WAY TO GO CHARMANDER!"
"Charmander," cheer Charmander.
Bobby laughs with Blastoise. "You two seriously think that facing Caterpie after Caterpie is going to make you stronger?"
"Battling is going to make us stronger no matter who we face!" I said.
"Char!" agree Charmander.
"Besides, you need to start somewhere," agree Derek.
"And the Caterpies are around the same level as Charmander currently," inform Zack. "So, facing Caterpie after Caterpie is making them stronger!"
"Whatever," said Bobby.
"Hey Junior!"
We turn around to see Gary Oak, (looks like he did in FireRed) the new rising star Pokemon trainer that is said to be the next Pokemon master. But to me, he's just my evil rival.
"Gary," I said. "What are you doing here?"
Gary snaps his fingers and Growlithe runs up from behind him. "Training my Pokemon. We just defeated Brock and are going to train until it gets dark and travel next to face the gym leader, Misty." He looks straight at me. "Junior, did you even face Brock yet?"
"No, but Charmander and I are on our way!" I said, proudly.
"Char," agree Charmander.
Gary laughs. "Keep telling yourself that Junior. You're nothing in our level."
"Excuse me?" I said. "I bet I can take you on right now!"
"Junior," said Zack. "You just got Charmander this afternoon!"
"Venusaur," agree Venusaur.
"Yeah stupid," said Bobby. "All you did was face Caterpies - at less you have natural talent like Uncle Nate, Grandpa Michael, and Great-Grandpa, Edward, you're going to lose!"
"No let her," said Derek. "I believe in her."
"Gengar," agree Gengar.
Derek turns to Gary. "And she can't let you get away with what you said!"
Gary smirks. "Very well. Let's battle!"

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Dido and her litwick escaped the forest, breathing heavily as they escaped the mob of pokemon that suddenly came at them. Dido leaned against a tree and mumbled "This place is crazy!!"
"Litwick." her litwick agreed and seemed to be getting its heart rate back in rhythm. The two looked around, hoping to spot some form of life till they spotted a town.
"Let's go there and ask for directions." Dido said. "We can ask where the gym is."
Litwick agreed and Dido continued down the path. She then spotted the famous pokemon researcher Professor Oak with his grandson.
"Holy cheese and crackers, look!!" Dido said excitedly. "I-It's Professor Oak, oh mom would do front flips!!"
She raced over only to dodge a fire attack.
"Charmander, use flame thrower!!" a voice said, catching Dido's attention. The Charmander took a deep breath and blew fire, Dido ducking.
"Ah!!" Dido cried.
"Growlith, use fire fang (i think that's how you call it)." Gary said and a growlith zoomed over her head and bit down on the charmander.
"Char!" The charmander wailed.
"Get out of the way!!" A rude boy bellowed at Dido who ran out of the battle field. She bumped into the professor and said "U-Uh professor Oak?"
"That would be me." The professor responded.
"I need some help." Dido said, the professor then spotting the litwick on top of her head. "I-I'm from the Unova region."
"I can see that, but please enjoy the battle." The professor said, the two making themselves comfortable.    
[reply] [quote]

The long awaited Pokemon!

12 Years Ago

~***~
So after breackfast, Bella and Ditto headed towards the Viridian forest, in search of a Pokemon Bell had been dieing to get.
     "I hope we can find it." Bella whispered, entering the dark forest.
     "Ditto..."
   They walk for a while till they heard the sounds of Pokemon cry's.
     "Sounds like a battle..." Bella said. "It might be trainers battling it out again. Just ignore it for now and foucus on that one Pokemon we're after." She continued walking and came to a large open area.
     "Ditto?" Ditto said looking around.
     "Do you hear something?" Bella asked. Suddenly a bolt of electricity came towards them, hitting near their feet.
     "Ditto!" Ditto said changing into a yellow mouse Pokemon.
     "Yes! Its here!" Bella said getting ready to fight. "Come on out Pikachu! Today is the day I catch you!"
     "Pika..." The yellow mouse Pokemon called, Pikachu said coming out of the shadows.
     "Ditto use Thunderbolt!" Bella commanded.
     "Ditto!" Ditto said zapping the Pikachu, but not affecting it at all.
     "Urk. Thunderbolt won't work...so this time we'll use...Quick Attack!" Bella said, Ditto running at full speed, coliding into the Pikachu. "Now use Iron Tail!"
     "Pi?!" Pikachu said getting hit and knocked out."Now's my chance...Luxuary Ball go!" Bella said throwing a black Pokeball with gold edges at the mouse. Pikachu whent into the ball, wiggling back and forth, Bella hoping it would stay in the ball.
   After the tenth wiggle, it dinged, Bella running over to the ball cheering, "I just caught a Pikachu!"
     "Ditto!" Ditto cheered along, changing back into the little blue glob.
     "Lets head back to the area where those Trainers were battling it out." Bella said, Ditto climbing back onto her shoulder.
~***~
     "Use Flamethrower Charmander!" Junior said, her fire lizard Pokemon, Charmander reliesing a giant flame towards Gary's Growlith.
     "Doge and use bite!" Gary comanded, his dog Pokemon Growlith jumping out of the way ant biting down onto Charmander's skull.
     "Charmander!" Junior cried out. "Shake it off!"
     "Oh, I think this is that battle we heard." Bella said popping out of the bushes. "Wait, isn't that Professor Oak?!" When she saw Professor Oak, she triped over a weed causing her to roll down the hill and into the battle field. "Ow...That hurt...."
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

"What is she doing?!" Dido screamed, her litwick nearly rolling off her head. The trainer tried dodging the attacks, her ditto freaking out as well. Dido then took action as she raced in the battle and said "Litwick, use hypnosis!!"
Her litwicks eyes swirled into a hypnotic circle, causing the charmander and the growlith to instant fall asleep.
"What was that for?!" Junior cried.
"Are you blind?!" Dido said, pointing at the now sleeping trainer and her pokemon. "Oops...Guess the hypnosis attack effected her as well..."
"Litwick..." Litwick said, scratching the back of its head.
"Thanks for ruining the battle." Gary said rather coldly. "If she was a real trainer, she would've moved."
"If you were a trainer with this thing called a heart then you would've stopped!!" Dido said and turned to Junior as well. "You too!!"
"Who do you think you are?!" Junior bellowed back.
Putting a hand on her chest and puffing it out. Dido replied "I am Seraphim Dido, pokemon breeder and artist! I've already gotten a handful of the battle trainer type thing and wanted to move on."
"So your a trainer?" Junior asked, suddenly interested. "How many pokemon, besides that one?"
"I've never seen that one before actually." Gary said, examining Dido's litwick. "May i?"
"I suppose..." Dido said, prying her litwick from her head and handing it to Gary. While Gary examined her litwick, Dido turned back to Junior and replied "My old parties back in Unova so I only have litwick."
"How many leagues have you been in?" Junior asked.
"Only three." Dido replied. "Almost became champion in Unova but lost."
The girl who was asleep suddenly moaned in her sleep and cuddled into her sleeping ditto. Dido only laughed and said "We should probably take care of her first huh?"
"Y-Yeah." Junior agreed. "Help me carry her."
The two trainers lifted the sleep on and followed the Oaks back to their lab.  
[reply] [quote]

Connor Cousins

12 Years Ago

"Okay," begin Gary. "Now that this girl is fine now, let's get back to our Pokemon battle, now Junior -
The girl with the Ditto sits up immediately. "Junior - Wait, are you guys, Junior Connor, Derek Connor, Bobby Connor, and Zack Connor - the famous family of Pokemon trainers and -

"One of the greatest Pokemon trainers that ever lived," said Bobby. "I never get sick of hearing that! You already know my name and you probably figured out by now that I am the best looking one out of my cousins with mad athlete skills and ways with the ladies -
"And the selfish one," I finish.
Bobby turns to me. "I am NOT selfish!"
"You also probably figure out too that Bobby is blind by his own beauty," said Derek.
Bobby rolls his deep blue eyes. "He's just jealous. Derek is the oldest one -
"Obviously since I am the tallest," add Derek.
"Let the beautiful one finish," said Bobby.
We chuckle.
"Derek is also the irresponsible and immature one of us with his sarcastic jokes and pranks," said Bobby. He turns to Zack. "This is the ugly one - with the disgusting red hair -
"And you call Derek immature?" said Zack.
"And the nerdy one that tries to act like a parent and the party pooper," said Bobby.
Zack sighs. "Some things never change."
Bobby turns to me. "And this is the one and only girl that has ever been born in the Connor in the longest time, Junior. We already know she looks just like her father - and acts just like him too which is why I nicknamed her Junior."
"No," I said. "Uncle Chuck came up with it the day I was born -
"Very funny Junior," said Bobby. He turns to the others. "She doesn't remember because you know, she was just born."
"And you don't either since you were just ONE!" said Zack.
"Shut up Zack!" said Bobby.
"Then stop it Bobby!" argue Zack.
"Enough!" said Derek, getting in the middle. "Just calm down!"
"Imagine having to leave next door to this family all these years!" said Gary.
"I can," I said. "And it would be awesome!" I turn to the girl. "Sorry about Bobby and Gary - and everything!" I take my hand out. "What's your name?"
"I'm Bella - Bella Madison," said Bella, shaking my hand.
I turn to Seraphim Dido. "I apologize for earlier. Gary always gets me heated up - he's not the same Gary Oak that is on TV. We've been rivals since we were babies."
"I can see now," said Seraphim Dido. "So you guys really are the Connors - And you must be Nathaniel Connor's daughter."
"Yeah - he taught me everything he knows," I said. "I just got Charmander today. My father's Charizard breed with another female Charizard named Charlotte that belongs to Professor Oak."

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Dido put her hand out and said "Apology accepted. Bobby, Zack, Derek, pleasure meeting you guys as well."
"Nice meeting you as well fair maiden." Bobby said, taking Dido's hand and kissing her knuckles. Litwick, who was still in Gary's hands, suddenly sensed the gesture and sprung into action. The purple flame atop its head burned so brightly, all the lights suddenly bursting out as it shot a fire attack all around. Everyone ducked. Dido seeming unfazed as she took her agitated litwick and cradled it in her arms while saying "It's okay, no need to get fussy."
Her litwick calmed down in its trainers arms and soon found its way back on top of her head. It made itself comfortable and remained there.
"Litwick has a bit of a temper on flirters." Dido said to Bobby. "Sorry about that."
"Oh no, by all means lighting him on fire will finally wake him up from his little fantasy." Derek said, earning a glare from Bobby but he only chuckled.
"I'll help with the light bulbs." Dido said. "Litwick, if you please."
"Li~" her litwick sang and its eyes glowed an eerie blue. Dido was lifted off her feet and was soon soaring through the room, taking a box of light bulbs and taking out the broken ones, replacing them with the new ones. Junior and Bella only watched in aw till Bella said "Sorry for interrupting the battle."
"No problem, there's always next time." Junior said and turned to Gary. "What do ya say, Gary?"
"Hmm? I guess if I want to please a fan." Gary replied, making Junior nearly lunge but was held back by her cousins. Gary merely laughed till he was hit in the back of the head by Dido and Bella.
"Jerk." Bella said.
"Trainer with no heart!!" Dido added and the two stuck their tongues out. Gary only glared and mumbled "Ugh, whatever!"
Professor Oak only laughed and Bella's ditto shape shifted into litwick who nearly had a panic attack.
"You have the attitude as that trainer with the weavile!" Professor Oak laughed suddenly catching Dido's attention.
"Trainer with a weavile?!" Dido asked, litwick looking on high alert as well. "You've seen him?!"
"Yes, do you know him?" Professor Oak asked.
"D-Did he pass by anytime, recently?" Dido asked.
"Two weeks ago." Gary said. "What's the rush?"
"I've been looking for him!!" Dido said and turned to litwick. "We've found them!"
"Li li~" sand litwick.
"We gotta go, thanks!" Dido said and bolted out.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

(hehe, sorry for the late start) 
Juno was on her Laprus, going towards Pallet town for some hard-earned sleep. "Ugh, finally!" Juno said, as she spotted the town on the horizon, "We made it Laprus! Just a little more 'til shore!" 
Laprus made a sing-song reply, as it sped up towards the town. 
When they got to shore, Juno jumped off Laprus gratefully and stretched. "Come on Laprus, into the ball, unless you would like to try and keep up with me, of course." Juno told Laprus, holding up a pokeball.
Laprus made its reply by starting to shuffle forward. "Okay, If that's what you want, I'll follow." Juno said laughing. 
They were just entering the town, when a trainer dashed out of one of the houses with a Litwick. 
"What's a trainer with a Litwick doing here? Oh well," Juno said shrugging. "Off to the Pokemon center we go~"
[reply] [quote]

Next Prodigy

12 Years Ago

Derek, Bobby, Zack, Gary, Bella, Professor Oak, and I went go back to the battle.
"Let's do this!" I said. I point ahead. "GO CHARMANDER!"
Charmander goes forward into the battlefield. "CHARMANDER!"
"GO GROWLITHE!" call Gary.
Growlithe comes out. "GROWLITHE!"
"Growlithe, use bite!" said Gary.
Growlithe charges at Charmander.
"Charmander, dodge and use scratch!" I said.
Charmander dodges and goes to use scratch.
"Growlithe, hit him with a ember!" said Gary.
Growlithe obeys and shoots Charmander with a ember.
Charmander goes down.
"Charmander, are you okay?" I ask.
Charmander nods his head and gets up. "Charmander!"
"Growlithe, finish him off with another ember!" said Gary.
"Oh gosh, she is sucking!" I hear Bobby.
"It is only the beginning of the battle," said I hear Zack.
"She was sucking before too!" I hear Bobby.
"Shut up Bobby!" said Zack.
"What? It's not like she can hear us," said Bobby.
"Bobby - I CAN HEAR YOU!" I yell.
"Oops," said Bobby. "Well you are sucking, Junior!"
"Charmander, dodge again and use scratch!" I yell.
Charmander dodges again, but Growlithe leaps up and roars at him, making Charmander dizzy and scare with his head down.
Gary folds his arms. "Face it Junior! You just don't have it in you!"
I grind my teeth and narrow my eyes. "You know what Gary - You are WRONG! I DO HAVE IT IN ME AND I'M GOING TO PROVE IT TO YOU RIGHT NOW!" I look at Charmander. "Charmander, we can do this! Let's show him!"
Charmander gets back up again with his green eyes narrow - Wait, how can he have green eyes when Charmanders have blue ones? Never mind now.
"Growlithe, finish him off with a ember!" said Gary.
Growlithe spits out ember.
"Charmander, use your tail to catch the ember!" I said.
Charmander obeys and the ember goes on his flaming tail, turning into a bigger fire.
"What the heck?" I hear Bobby getting up along with everyone else.
"Now Charmander, charge it up!" I said.
"What do you think you're doing Junior?" question Gary.
I ignore him as I watch the fire get bigger and bigger.
"Whatever," said Gary. "Growlithe, use bite!"
Growlithe runs up to Charmander.
"Now Charmander! Launch it!" I said.
Charmander nods his head and swings his tail over to release the fire, hitting Growlithe head on.
Growlithe knocks out.
"The winner is Junior!" said Professor Oak.
"B-but how?" said Gary.
I smile and pick up Charmander. "Great job Charmander! You did it!"
"Char," said Charmander, grinning.
"There has to be a mistake," said Gary. "I have been training for a month now and never lost - and she just started today - and beat me?"
Oak turns to his grandson. "Gary, Edward Connor, Michael Connor, and Nathaniel Connor, were natural prodigies in Pokemon battles - and Junior inherited that and is the next one in line."
"That's not fair!" said Gary.
"Wait what?" Bobby walks up to me. "No - I am going to be the best one in the family - NOT YOU!"
"Would you shut up Bobby!" I said. "It was ONE Pokemon battle!"
Zack gets in the middle of us two. "Don't fight over it!" He turns to me. "Good job though!"
"Venusaur," agree Venusaur.
Derek comes up from the back and puts his arm around my neck and scratches my head. "You were great out there kiddo!"
I smile again. "Thanks!"

[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Litwick perked up, suddenly turning and seeming to sense the heated battle. Dido noticed it as well and turned back, only see the professors lab.
"Don;t worry litwick." Dido said. "Junior probably smothered that guy with her awesome charmander! I have faith."
Her litwick agreed and they continued on. As they walked, they heard the bushes rustle catching litwicks attention. Litwick glared, seeming prepared as it dug its little paws into Dido's head.
"What, what is it?" Dido asked. "A pokemon."
As fast as light, something jumped out and slashed at litwick with night slash, the dark type move effecting poor litwick as it was knocked off Dido's head. Standing before them, was a weavile who snickered.
"W-Weavile, in this region?!" Dido said then spotted the collar around its neck. "Wait a minute, I know that weavile!"
"Well if it isn't my twins sister..." a voice said, a figure appearing from the bushes. Dido's eyes widened, both from rage and surprise.
"Xerxes..." Dido said, her twin standing before her. He had his hair shaved at the sides, looking like tiger stripes with the dread locks cut short and gelled back, wearing a black shirt and pants with a large R on the front.
"Yup." her twin, Xerxes, replied. "I see you still take pride in that...weakling."
Litwick growled, Dido taking her litwick and glaring at her brother.
"I know you have stronger ones....where's that volcarona or haxorus or maybe electross?" Xerxes asked.
"At home...where they're safe." Dido replied. "I only need litwick."
Her brother only smirked as he said "Too bad I'll be taking it...Weavile, shadow ball."
His weavile smirked, soon jumping into the air and formed a shadow ball in its hand. Litwick squirmed out of Dido's arms and stood its ground, using flash temporarily blinding the weavile.
"Use, hypnosis!!" Dido said.
"Double teen!" Xerxes called, his weavile quickly regaining itself and duplicated, confusing litwick who panicked.
"Shadow ball!!" Xerxes called and a infinite amount of shadows balls formed. They hit litwick, easily knocking it out. Weavile lunged for it but Dido called out her pokeball and returned litwick. She stuffed the pokeball in her back pocket and her brother only smirked.
"Just hand it over Seraphim." Xerxes said.
"Lapras, ice beam!!!" a voice cried, a ray of ice hitting weavile and making it collide with its trainer. Dido turned, only finding a new face with a lapras right behind her.
"Names Juno, don;t wear it out." the trainer, Juno said. "I don;t like Rocket members picking fights and stealing pokemon, beat it."
Xerxes only glared but then called out his grovyle who lifted him and took off, Before completely disappearing, Xerxes said towards Dido "Till we meet again Seraphim."
He disappeared in the forest. Juno patted her lapras on the snout and complimented "Good work."
Dido turned to her and said "Th-thanks for helping me back there."
"No problem, you know him?" Juno asked.
"He's my brother." Dido said.
There was an awkward silence.
"Oh...sorry." Juno said.
"It's fine, I'll get him next time." Dido said, taking out litwicks pokeball and continuing "I'm heading back to Pallet to heal litwick, he needs it."
"I'll come with you." Juno said. "Lapras needs a rest."
Lapras nodded, soon returning back inside its pokeball. The two went down the path, Juno then asking "Is that litwick really your only pokemon?"
"...No..." Dido replied. "But its a bad idea to use them against him, he's still family."
"Ah...I'll wait then." Juno said and the two continued down the path.   
[reply] [quote]

Secret ruin's?!

12 Years Ago

While Dido and Juno made their way to Pallet, Bella on the other hand was trying to leave it.
     "Come fair maden. Join us on our quest as we travel." Bobby said taking Bella's hands.
     "I'd much rather not...you see. I'm on a quest to find out what I want to be and you all know what you want to be." Bella said pulling her hands away from Bobby's.
     "But-"
     "Just let her go Bobby, she's much to young for you  any way..." Zack said placing a hand on Bobby's shoulder.
     "Thank you." Bella said and left the lab.
     "Aww! I wish she could have said yes." Junior said throwing her hands over her head and leaning on one foot against the wall. "Couse then I would't be the only girl in the group..."
     "I do feel bad for not joining them....Oh well. lets just be on our way." Bella said.
     "Ditto." Ditto said.As Bella walked out onto route one, she began to get hungry again and was slumping over. Little did she know, she was walking into a trap.
     "Uhh....I'm so hungry!" Bella complaned. As she walked, the scent of food filled the air, catching her attention. "Huh?! Is that food I smell?"
     "Ditto?!" Ditto added, also catching the scent. Looking ahead, Bella saw a basket filled with bread, frutes, and cupcakes.
     "It is!" Bella said, hearts in her eyes and running to it. As Bella was inches away from the basket off food, a bird Pokemon came by and scooped up the basket of goodies.
     "NoooOOooo!" Bella cried in agony. "The mean Pokemon took the food! Waaa!"
     "Tch. Well that didn't work." A male figure said and left.
     "Ditto ditto..." Ditto said trying to calm its trainer down.
     "Y-you're right Ditto...There's no need to cry over lost food...." Bella said, her tears calming down. "We better be on our way then. To- uh...where are we going again? Uh....oh yeah! To Viridian City!"
   But when she took a step forwards, the ground beneth her crumbled and her world was turned upside down.
     "Ditto...." Ditto said still dizzy from the tumble they took.
     "Ow....What just happened?" Bella asked. When she regained strangth, she noticed they were in an underground ruin like place. "Where are we? Did we just find a big descovory to Pokemon kind?"
   Bella and Ditto walked around seeing drawing on the wall about three bird Pokemon.
     "Ditto ditto?" Ditto asked.
     "I don't know Ditto, but we should find the exit before we get trapped here." Bella said as shivers began to come over her. "Brrr....it suddenly just go c-c-cold...."
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

As Juno and Dido continued towards Pallet Town, they heard "Help, Help!"
"Did you hear that?" Dido asked.
"Yeah." Juno said. "Sounds like someone needs help."
The two continued down the path till they came a large hole. Inside, they spotted Bella, trying to climb her way out but failing.
"Hey!" Juno called down, getting Bella's attention.
"Oh hey, c-could you help me?" Bella asked.
"Sure, just hang on!" Dido called back about to climb down herself til Juno put a hand on her shoulder and said "She has a ditto."
"Yeah." Dido said.
"Ditto's a shape shifter..." Juno said.
There was silence till Bella and Dido said in unison "Oh yeah!"
Juno did a face palm and mumbled "Why am I always stuck with the nuts?"
Ditto transformed into a long rope and was tossed up to Juno and Dido. Bella tied the rope around her waist, ensuring it was secured she gave the two a thumbs up. Dido and Juno pulled ,hoisting Bella up till she was on the same level as them.
"Th-thank you so much." Bella said.
"No problem." Dido and Juno said.
"Where are you headed anyway?" Juno asked.
"Viridian City." Bella replied. "I'm on this journey so I can find out what I want to be. Everyone in the pokemon world has a dream except me..."
"It takes some time." Dido said with a smile. "Before I wanted to be the pokemon master but after losing three leagues I began to lose interest. With learning how to breed and draw, they really caught my eye!"
Bella smiled and replied "Yeah, your right."
The wind suddenly began to pick up, icy and cold. The three looked around, bundling closer because the temperature was suddenly dropping.
"Wha-what's going on?" Juno asked. "It's freaking July!"
A powerful wind suddenly blew by, sending scattered snowflakes at them. Dido looked into the sky and suddenly saw a bird pokemon, with feathers like eyes and the flight of the great Ho-oh legend itself.
"Look!" Dido said, pointing upwards. The other two looked up, dumbfound by the legendary bird. As it passed away, the icy wind went with it bringing back the hot weather.
"How lucky are we?" Juno said. "Being able see the legendary ice bird brings good luck...I think."
"How lucky are we?!" Bella said excitedly, ditto agreeing.
"Hey!!" a voice chimed in the distance. Turning back, Junior, Bobby, Zack and Derek were coming in. They waved at them, signaling them to stay where they were.
"Weird wind huh?" Junior asked.
"We saw the ice bird, Articuno!" Bella said.
"What?! Where?!" Junior said, frantically looking around at the sky.
"It past by already, probably just passing the region to get to its best." Juno said. "I'm Juno by the way."
"Junior."
"Zack."
"Derek."
"And I would be Bobby, fair maiden."
Juno nodded and turned back to Dido.
"We need to get litwick healed remember?" Juno said.
"Oh right, I need to get to the pokemon center!" Dido said.
"Just go to Viridian City, they have one." Junior said. "We're on our way there right now."
"I-I guess so." Dido said. "It is better traveling in a group then alone."
"Alright, lets go!!" Junior said and scampered on.      
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Finally, we made it to the Viridian City.
"So you guys are Junior, Derek, Bobby, and Zack Connor!" said Juno. "The celebrity family of Pokemon trainers."
"Pretty much," I said.
"I never get tired of that," said Bobby.
"Yeah - only the part about yourself," I said.
"Exactly," said Bobby.
"Well I'll be on my way to the Pokemon center," said Dido, holding Litwick. "I need Litwick to heal."
"I'll be going to the Gym to face Brock," I said.
"Ah, I remember when I faced him," said Derek.
"By the way, since you three are older, shouldn't you be done with your Pokemon journey here in this region?" ask Juno.
"Well I got held by a year for getting in trouble at school and with the police," said Derek.
"Yeah - you couldn't live without pulling pranks at graduation, could you?" said Zack.
"You know me too well," said Derek. "And two years ago, I got all my gym badges, but I got into some trouble again and was ban to go to the Elite Four. So since Junior is just getting started, by the time she gets done and has her gym badges, I can go and finally face the Elite Four. Don't think I'm weak though, I was still training."
"Of course," said Juno.
"I went with Derek to get his gym badges, but went back home to go to school," said Zack.
"He loves to learn," said Bobby.
"Whatever Bobby," said Zack. "I love battling, but it's not a dream of mine to be the best like Junior or Bobby, or one of the best like Derek. I love just being a tough trainer. And since I graduated, I decided to travel with Junior too to train and beat the Elite Four."
"And I got all my gym badges last year and coming with Junior just to train too for the Elite Four," said Bobby. "I don't like to brag -
"Yes you do," I said.
"Okay I do, but who can blame someone like me?" said Bobby. "Anyways, I beat Zack!"
"I really don't care Bobby if you're better then me or not," said Zack.
"Guys," I said. "Let's leave them alone now and go over to the Gym now. I'll see you guys later after I battle Brock."
"Good luck," said Bella.
"Thanks!"

[reply] [quote]

Wrong Gym!

12 Years Ago

Seeing everyone walk into diferent directions, Bella continued on her way to what ever she decided to do.
     "I think we should get some food suplys before we continue on." Bella said and headed to the Pokemon Mart.
   Once finished shoping, they continued on the road that would take them to a new destination. Bella and Ditto arrived in Viridian Forest and battled a few bug Pokemon to train up. Her Ditto and Pikachu became stronger and tougher along the way.
     "Hey wait a minute....I just relized Junior said she was going to face Brock when he's really in Pewter City. I chould know that because he would invite me over to teach me about battling and breading." Bella said. "Oh no! She's really heading to the Viridian gym leader! I heard from Brock that, that gym isn't for beginners like Jounir! We better hurry before its to late!"
     "Ditto!"
     "Pika!"
   Bella and her Pokemon ran as fast as they could before Junior could get to the tough gym.
     "Junior stop! You're going to the wong gym!" Bella yelled, but to late.
     "Only one challenger at a time." Two Roman looking guards said as they blocked Bellas way to the door.
     "Ah....I was to late...." Bella said slumping over.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Juno overheard what Belle had said, and walked over to the gym, waiting for her turn.
"I heard your dilemma. It's too bad, but I'm sure she'll be alright." Juno said, smiling one of those I-know smiles. "I'm going in next anyways, my Pokemon's a water/ice, and this gym's a rock type. I can't wait to kiss his sorry butt... Anyways, have fun with whatever you're gonna do" 

First Page first
Previous Page prev