Popcorn Writing : Forum : Doors

Doors

11 Years Ago

The seventh stair creaks, he knew that much. He leaps ever so slightly over it.

No noise, he begs. 

The corridor was poorly lit, perfect for wandering around when you're not supposed to be.  

Which door was it? The third? The brass handle gleams, twinkling with the secrets harbored behind it. A keyhole stops him in his tracks. He reaches for the handle, praying...

The door swings open.

Re: Doors

11 Years Ago

The scent of whiskey and blood potruded sharply with the wind harbored by the swinging door.

11 Years Ago

Looking behind him he shuts the door from his pursuers and looks around the room. The room was a dark balck and he could see a faint trace of ripped paintings and an old victorian four poster bed. The gray sheets ripped apart.   "Hello?" He called in a raspy voice. 

11 Years Ago

In the corner... came the replying whisper.

11 Years Ago

He peered into the musty corner and saw a gir croutching there, dark hair strewn across her face. SHe was deathly white and frail. The look of defience shone clear in her eyes with something else he couldn't put hs finger on. He didn't know who she was...but she seemed off somehow. A shudder ran through him

11 Years Ago

"Are you my friend?" she asks in a soft innocent voice that didn't match up with her eyes at all. The hairs on the back of his neck prickled with the silent feeling of someone else watching them. 
  "Are you my friend?" the girl repeats.

11 Years Ago

The man looks down upon the petit frail girl, only asking, “Where did you come from? Are you alright?” The dark haired girl only looks at the man with dark, baggy eyes, showing she had no sleep for a couple of days strait.      “Are you my friend?” She asked once more.

11 Years Ago

The man crouched down beside her, studying her,"Are you my friend?" Her voice was growing frailer with each time she repeated the question.

11 Years Ago

"How long have you been here?" he tries again to find out more about the girl.
"Are you my friend?" she replies over again. Finally he gives in and answers her question.
"Yes, I am your friend."

11 Years Ago

"Please..." she begged in a broken whisper, expression softening to match her voice. The man looked at her with a mixture of pity and confusion. His arm stretched out to her. Just then a large BANG! SOunded. The girl jumped in fright, her eyes darting, alarmed, to the door.

11 Years Ago

he is here she says frighted.

11 Years Ago

"Who is here?" he asks.

11 Years Ago

the door busted open. the girl screamed. the guy jumped up. and looked at the door frighted. him she said pionting at nothing .but an open door

11 Years Ago

A man appeared behind him. He had a creepy smile on his face and a crimson stained knife in his meaty hand. "Emily, who's your new friend?" He asked in a hypnotic, sing-song voice

11 Years Ago

The girl shakes her head as if on strings, muttering, "No, no.." like a broken record.

11 Years Ago

whats going on the guy said.

11 Years Ago

Rising, as if lifted by unseen spirits, the young, pale, frail child floated towards the ceiling only to return midair upright, staring with luminescent eyes awaiting for another soul to overtake her

11 Years Ago

"No!!" She shrieked, thrashing against the invisible hands. "I can't leave him! Help me!! Help Oh God please!"

11 Years Ago

As if ten doors were shutting one after the other, the room became ice cold.  With their breath, the impression of an apparition appeared with a grin and a high-pitched cackle.

11 Years Ago

The girl went silent. A horrible sense of foreboading entered the mans heart as he caught the terror alight in her eyes

First Page first
Previous Page prev