Popcorn Writing : Forum : Scared

Scared

11 Years Ago

The girl could feel her heart pounding against her chest. Her eyes began to water as she desperately stretched her arm as far as it could go. She could already hear footsteps and her feet were screaming at her to run. But she couldn't... She needed to get to the item before it ruined her life... Now would be the perfect time for a time machine to suddenly appear.. As the footsteps got louder, she made a final effort to grab the object, but it was no use... Her last thoughts before the door creaked open were "Please God, get me out of this..."

Re: Scared

11 Years Ago

The door opened, apparently God didn't answer, but why would he? I mean, he never had before, first Anthony, and then papa... the more she thought about it, the more she'd hoped that whatever was on the other side of that door would kill her, fast. She was sick of being scared, sick of being sad, sick of the raw emotions and the soreness in her heart, and she tried one last time to reach up as the door slowly squeaked open, She got it! But as the men came in, she thrust the knife into herself, or tried to, the dark haired, gruff man shouted as the smaller, fairer one sipped over to stop her. She collapsed in tears, she just wanted it to be over. 

Re: Scared

11 Years Ago

"Damn it..." The fair man grumbled as he caugt the girl in his arms. He pressed to fingers to the saide of her neck, feeling a weak pulse. "She's still alive, we need to get her back home Jones." He said. His companion, Jones, nodded and hurried through the pitch black night to fetch the automobile. The girls eyes had trouble focusing on the man holding her. She winced; every breath was like a shot of pain in her stomahe. "Why can't I just die already?" she cried in her mind.