Project: Writer : Forum : Project Short Story Finalists

Project Short Story Finalists

16 Years Ago

I would be happy to read the winning submissions and vote, but I can't find them all. If anyone has links to Prophecy by Atlanta Carter and Oh Sweet Surrender by Querida, it would be heartily appreciated.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think if you search for the contest 'Project: Short Story', you can find all the submissions there. Some of the submissions may not already be on the member's profile and hence why you would not be able to find them. The contest should be under the category of those which you can vote for, or just do a general contest search for 'Project: Short Story'.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

To find it quicker I would suggest looking under the contests that have voting opened. You shouldn't have to search very far through those to find Project: Short Story.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ah, thank you. In case you couldn't tell, I'm still fairly new here.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I strongly urge that you not only vote, but review the finalists. That's what we're all here for, isn't it? Winning a contest is great, but the reviews are more helpful to us in the long term.

AC

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I agree, the contest was meant for both purposes, especially to get people's work noticed and appreciated. I haven't reviewed them myself as at the time of reading I had 23 (well actually 22, one I couldn't actually get to) to read through, so I cut out the reviewing time. I urge the rest of you to do so, however. I may do once the competition is finished.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm tooting my own horn, but I did exactly that; I voted after reading and reviewing each piece. Really, to make the most informed judgment about a winner, that was the only way to do it.