Project Horror Writer's Review : Forum : Welcome!!!!!!

[reply] [quote]

Welcome!!!!!!

15 Years Ago

Welcome All To The New Project Horror Writer's Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to introduce yourself here.  Starting this coming Monday, May 27, 2008 the first featured writing will start along with the reviews. 

Again, welcome to you all!  I hope your stay here is a pleasent one!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

hey David, thanks for inviting me to the group.  Um, I'm Mishel Reyes and I write horror, romance, comedy and stuff; but mostly horror-romance stories.  Thanks for having me again, ---mishy
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey David, thanks for the invite.  It will be nice to get things picked up a bit again, like the good 'ole days!

My name is Mike Robinson.  I write Horror/Supernatural Thrillers, Fanstasy, and sci-fi

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Todd Rose and I write just a little bit of everything, but my oldest and most enduring love is the horror genre.  I think this group is a great idea and look forward to reading the work of other members
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hey folks... I'm... well  you can call me Drifter or D.  Anyway, I've been absent a wile but I have a whole lot of free time lately so I'm working on a  new story.  For all the old friends, hellow and to all the new guys I haven't met... hello to you as well. 
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

hello

I joined the group to get some ideas on writing, I have read a lot of books on ghosts and vampires, but so far has not written any horror.

I would like to review other people's work to get some ideas for future writings of my own.

thank you for creating this group

chord0

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi all,

My name is Mel, aka SupernaturalKiss, aka SNK.  I am a lover of *almost* all genres, my favorites being horror, romance and thus paranormal romance.

I write general fiction (or in other words, I'm not really sure where this belongs), horror, romance, and of course, paranormal romance.

I'm trying to juggle a six-day-a-week job and four days a week of school with writing my own two books, (yes, I said two at once), and this site.  The past month I slacked off, but I'm hoping to pick up the pace.  Who needs sleep anyways?

Mel