RPG : Forum : PLACE: City Street

PLACE: City Street

11 Years Ago

Hazel stood on the side walk in the freezing rain, the cold night air cut by the headlights of cars. She didn't even know where she was going anymore.

Re: PLACE: City Street

11 Years Ago

Gardolf: I stepped from the shadows with a crooked smile. "Beautiful night out isn't it, guardian?" I greeted, sarcasticaly

11 Years Ago

Hazel turned to see the vampire standing there and stepped back, a shaky smirk and hand on the hilt of her dagger, "Nice don't you think, too bad about the weather tho". (Chloe! Get over here! XD)

11 Years Ago

Gardolf smirked. "It's a beautiful dagger." he complimented. He laughed, as he trudged closer. He hissed, and grabbed her shoulders. (Owh no!)

11 Years Ago

Hazel struggled, "Midnight! Hurry!" (Chlo hurry up I thought u said u were on ur way XD )

11 Years Ago

Midnight dug her claws into Gardolf's right shoulder. "I don't think that's a good idea. You really don't want to mess with a wolf, do you?" She growled. A black smoke emitted from her hand. "Now, I suggest that you leave before I have to kill you."
(This isn't the doubt rp. lol)

11 Years Ago

(Hey don't kill his character so early in the game, that's just mean)

11 Years Ago

(Naw, not yet...)

11 Years Ago

Oh, no, vampires heal. I'm going off classic vampire rules and standards. Garlic, sunlight, and crosses. Gardolf: I laughed, as my wound healed slowly. I sweeped the wolf off his feet, and used my smoke potion to fog up the area with a dark, ashy color. I teleported to the rooftops, and sat. Every time a wound healed, it took quite a bit of energy.

11 Years Ago

Midnight shielded her eyes from the fog. "Coward!" She yelled. "You should really avoid walking around during the night." She said to Hazel and left. "And I was really looking forward to an epic battle too." She sighed.  

11 Years Ago

The ground started to shake and the sky turned red and in the ground the shape of a pantergram craked the pangram then turned into a hole in the grown where a black light shined from with in the hole two huge red bat wings apeared and out flew a demonic looking being. grayish skin razer sharp teeth with fangs claws on both his hands and feet with glowing yellow eyes looked to be naked yet showed no human like boddy parts his inter boddy was the shape of a human but was all grayish skin with red bat wings it looked like you could see it ribs stikking out from under the skin the beast hovered in the air and looked down at them beneth him with an onamiss look

11 Years Ago

(XD looks like ur gonna get one after all)

11 Years Ago

Well, Hazel unsheathed her dagger and went looking for the vampire

11 Years Ago

the beast grins for a slight second and raisers his hand infront of him his hand catchers on fire with nothing but red and black flames the flames around his hand than forms in to a ball and gets shot in between the two girls

11 Years Ago

Hazel jumped back, "whoa, close one. You okay there Midnight?" (Is Chloe even still here?)

11 Years Ago

Midnight blew out a small flame that had caught on her fur. "What the hell is that?" The said casually. "What ever it is, it's ugly and it's gonna die." She said launching herself at the beast.

(My character name is different from the doubt RP.) 

11 Years Ago

(I fixed that XD MNs gonna be gone for a bit so your currently stuck in mid air XD)

11 Years Ago

Read the rooftops thread afore reading this. Gardolf I bit into his neck, and my fangs caught on fire. I then manipulated the fire, and shot it into it's open wound. "Deamon? How original." Gardolf teased, as he swan dove off it's falling back. He teleported next to the wolf. "Look who's the big bad wolf when a deamon appears." He teased, shaking his head

11 Years Ago

Midnight clutched her wound, blood pouring out of it. "Ya know. I hate you twice as much as I did before." She slowly stood up. "I am going to kill you in the slowest, most painful way possible." She growled.

11 Years Ago

Hazel shook her head, "here we go again" and stood beside Midnight to face off the Vampire.

First Page first
Previous Page prev