RPG : Forum : PLACE: Elemental Battle arena

PLACE: Elemental Battle arena

11 Years Ago

(Before you start rping on this thread, clearly state your element first, thanks!)

Midnight lay against the wall of a dark room. There was loud cheering outside but that was all she knew. The two large metal doors opened, light flooding the room. Outside was an arena. Nine other similar rooms to hers line the walls of it. This couldn't be good, what ever it was.

(A maximum of 10 people can RP here so get in quick!)

Re: PLACE: Elemental Battle arena

11 Years Ago

("Lightning") Hazel stood in the darkness, small sparks of light flying from her gloves as she tried to open the door. She could hear cheering outside, and someone over a loudspeaker. "Welcome to the Elemental Battle Arena! Our first contestant; Midnight Wolf, Humanoid Lupus, Master of the Darkness Element. Ladies and gentlemen, you're gonna want to place your betts on this one folks". 'Oh great, the Elemental Battle Arena?' (If you don't like the whole intro thing I can just go into edit and take it off if you like)

11 Years Ago

The voice spoke up again. "Next is Hazel Lightwood. Master of lightning. She'll be a worthy opponent to Midnight for sure!" The doors to the room opposite me slowly opened and a girl stepped out. She was only young, merely a child. "Now folks, we'll be introducing each opponent throughout the match. Yes, that's right! It's a Battle Royal tonight!" The crowd cheered loudly. "Begin!"  

11 Years Ago

Hazel stepped out from the cell, "if this is how it is to be..." She ran forward arcing electricity between her hands before springing up in the air aiming to knock one of Midnights shoulders with her landing.

11 Years Ago

Midnight jumped up, clutching her shoulder. "Foolish humans." She muttered, forcing her large, black dragon wings out of her back and shooting into the air. "Do you really expect me to partake in such a sport?" She growled.