Random Sentence : Forum : Combination of talents to make..

[reply] [quote]

Combination of talents to make...something

14 Years Ago

Ok lets start the "what ever it is we are making". One sentence per person till every body has had a turn end then rinse and repeat untill we have something that is either, readable or ends up under the canaries.

The day was bright and sunny, though storm clouds sat on the horizon.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Combination of talents to make...something

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Kyle
Ok lets start the "what ever it is we are making". One sentence per person till every body has had a turn end then rinse and repeat untill we have something that is either, readable or ends up under the canaries.

And the last thing I could remember was the rain pounding on my forehead as the day was slowly fading to west.

[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by sweetylee1994
Originally posted by Kyle

And the last thing I could remember was the rain pounding on my forehead as the day was slowly fading to west. It hadn't been a terrible day, it had just been an unfair one.

[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

And the last thing I could remember was the rain pounding on my forehead as the day was slowly fading to west. It hadn't been a terrible day, it had just been an unfair one.  Things had started well; just as they did everyday until around noon.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Druella
And the last thing I could remember was the rain pounding on my forehead as the day was slowly fading to west. It hadn't been a terrible day, it had just been an unfair one.  Things had started well; just as they did everyday until around noon.

I received the call about the accident about then and rushed to the hospital where Johnny lay in a comma, badly bruised and suffering from severe brain damage.

[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by ChristineStrawberryGirl
Originally posted by Druella

I received the call about the accident about then and rushed to the hospital where Johnny lay in a comma, badly bruised and suffering from severe brain damage.

I could barely breathe. He looked terrible. His breathing was shallow and his face was an unhealthy white.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Here goes nothing . . .    
And the last thing I could remember was the rain pounding on my forehead as the day was slowly fading to west. It hadn't been a terrible day, it had just been an unfair one.  Things had started well; just as they did everyday until around noon. I received the call about the accident about then and rushed to the hospital where Johnny lay in a comma, badly bruised and suffering from severe brain damage. I could barely breathe. He looked terrible. His breathing was shallow and his face was an unhealthy white.

"Sorry," a voice said from behind. It was Dr. Monroe.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Writerski7
Here goes nothing . . .    
And the last thing I could remember was the rain pounding on my forehead as the day was slowly fading to west. It hadn't been a terrible day, it had just been an unfair one.  Things had started well; just as they did everyday until around noon. I received the call about the accident about then and rushed to the hospital where Johnny lay in a comma, badly bruised and suffering from severe brain damage. I could barely breathe. He looked terrible. His breathing was shallow and his face was an unhealthy white.

"But it doesn't look good for the time being."
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by anxelin
Originally posted by Writerski7
Here goes nothing . . .    

"But it doesn't look good for the time being."

I could understand that, you just had to look at him to realise that.