Read, Write, Review : Forum : New members... Click Here!

New members... Click Here!

13 Years Ago

Hey Hey and Hello. If you want your work reviewed post it in the writing section or right here! I'll try to review everything I can but I'll need help so... If you post a piece, please review something someone else posted and help spread the love. They might return the favor. So Post and Review and Rock on.

can you review this please?

13 Years Ago

If anyone wouldnt mind i have quite a few chapters i would like Reviewed in my book 'Realm 3' infact most of them 5 to 15 and 17 to 24 are all lacking a review or have only one or two from the same person i would also like to kow what you think of the charictors. If you cant follow whats going on enough to tell me what you think of the plot just tell me if the chapter kept you hooked and BE HONEST but not rude. i will try and review all those who review me (if im flooded with reviews i may lose track i might start a list). thanks Matthew W

Re: New members... Click Here!

13 Years Ago

13 Years Ago

I'd like reviews of my book (in case you didn't get that from my forum post titled "bribery").  And don't think you have to be a sci-fi fan to review this, as long as you don't have anything against that genre.  (A "review" of "u can write but this sux, write something real and get a life lol" is not a valid review.  Ever.)

13 Years Ago

Please take the time to review my short story "Indifferent", in return I'll make sure to throughly review one of your own works. The link can be found below':

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
a

13 Years Ago

I would like a review for my book, but i do ask one favor. Please don't say "good". Give me something that can really help me. Be harsh i don't care as long as you speak you mind and in return i'll do the same.

13 Years Ago

I am writing a novel with a good friend of mine and I'd like plenty of reviews on our Prologue "A Different Kind of Love". I'll return the favor to anyone that reviews my work by reviewing these, as well.   Thank you.

13 Years Ago

This stuff is still new to me... I'll post and review as soon as I get the hang of it
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red

13 Years Ago

Just two quick untouched little poems. I'd really appreciate a review. I promise to review back.

13 Years Ago

You could read the novel I'm writing. Uh, thank you if you will be able to review it. :)

13 Years Ago

I'm not sure if this story sucks, or is some what good... A review would be nice.

13 Years Ago

hi i am fariyblue!!!!! I added my book 'Burning' to the writing section. I have started some books before, but never really gotten into them. I am INTO this one, and i thin its really good (: So would you please review BURNING for me? I have already had someone correct my spelling and grammar mistakes, but htis is what i want for a review: Your honest opinion Why you think that What you don't like what you do like what i could do to make it better.   I will try to review yours if you review mine!!! THANKS!!!!!

13 Years Ago

Hello folks, I just joined (both writerscafe and this group). I'd be happy to read someones work and give my two cents. I also just submitted my short story "Gihl's Game" to the writing section, so please take a look at it and let me know what you think! I'm just taking up writing as a hobby, so I'd love to get some tips and tricks from some more established writers. Thanks kindly!

13 Years Ago

Hi, I'm new to Writer's Cafe in general. I really like it so far!
This is a story that I've been working on for years and recently decided that I'm going to buckle down and finish it, and hopefully publish it. So, I'm only putting certain chapters up. 

Please give me some constructive criticism and things to think about. Thank you.

I'll be reading and reviewing as well. 

12 Years Ago

Hello, I would like a review on my short story (I only have one writing listed on this site). I really want to know what's wrong with it and what people think.

10 Years Ago

Read my Young-Adult/Science-Fiction novel ‘AMONG US’.

Best wishes

Georgina Newcomb

“Around five billion years from now, the sun will begin to
die.” What if, across the galaxy, this has already happened to another planet
and the race that lived there found solace on Earth? And what if they lived
among us without mankind knowing? What would happen if they were discovered?

16-year-old Lain was the definition of shy and strangely,
had always been able to slow down time. Her adoptive parents warned her to keep
it secret, worried that she might be locked away and experimented on for being
abnormal, and they didn’t know how close to the truth they were. The problem
was, was that she didn’t realise that the birth father she never knew, was part
of a race of aliens known as Cailen’s, who fled their home planet when their
sun died twenty years ago. She had no idea that this race, who resembled
mankind but were much more evolved, hid amongst them, having families with the
unknowing humankind. And she had no idea that Wakefield, who had been tracking
down the aliens one by one, were about to find her.