Real Life Love Stories : Forum : Post your Love Story here :D

[reply] [quote]

Post your Love Story here :D

11 Years Ago

Post your love story right here !
[reply] [quote]

Re: Post your Love Story here :D

11 Years Ago

He's been there since the very beginning, and I've crushed on him for a while, but I never really realized how much I liked him. Or, that I was in love with him. I never realized that he was in love with me too. Until now. I met him in 9th grade. He was in one of my classes, and instantly we became friends. He is the weirdest kid you could ever meet. He has blue eyes, and blond hair, and is super tall and skinny! His face isn't what someone would call perfect, but i think he's...cute. His personality though, that's what got to me. He is the type of person who can walk up to anybody and start a conversation. The type who can be hillarious without even trying to be. He's the person who is nice to EVERYONE and never judges anyone. The type of person that can also be super shy. He was shy around me at first. But then he realized I was just as crazy as him, and we became good friends. He would always tease me, and I would always tease him and we would just laugh together. There was never a day I saw him, and didn't go home smiling. He made my day everyday. During the summers, we wouldn't really talk, and I realized how much I missed him. Then, during the school year, we would become perfect friends again. He wasn't the person that I told everything to, but he was the person I knew I could tell anything to. It was that way for 3 years. 9th, 10th, and 11th grade. I would crush on him all the time. And then I found I guy I thought I loved. Like, real love. When we were going out, I remember noticing a tension between me and my friend, but i didn't really care too much. I didn't think to much about it. When we broke up, everything seemed to get back to normal, but not really. I was sad over the guy I thought i loved, and my friend didnt seem to care. We broke away for a while, not really talking. I mean, yea, we waved at each other in the hall, but it wasn't...the same. Over the summer, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I even got a new bf, which eventually ended, but I still thought of him. And I thought of my other ex too. The one I was sure I loved. When I saw him in English the first day, I realized...I didnt love any of my boyfriends. I was in love with my ex friend. So, we became friends again and in just days, we were back to the way it used to be. It's my senior year, and we are still very close. Last time we had class, I remember the look he gave me, and I realized it just wasn't any look. He actually liked me. Maybe, maybe he even loves me. I can't tell you the end of this love story yet, but I know it will end wonderfully. A guy I have loved for 4 years, and I could never get out of my head, means something. And the look he gave me, last time we saw each other, meant something as well. Our love is different. It's forever love without even noticing it. But luckily, I don't think I noticed it too late. I think I noticed it just on time for our love to come together. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hmmm.... I don't know if it qualifies as a Love Story, but I have a "love at first sight" poem :-)

The Glance of a Stranger...
One glance Is all it takes.When two gazes lockThat is the golden moment when you just... Know.
I saw him todayWhen I was out walkingTaking a break from my younger sister’s never-ending jeers.I was going out to get some airAnd just a tad of reality.
It was a nice walk.I listened to some classical music(which I have grown really fond of lately)The brief blasts of wind felt so soothing against my pale cheeksAs if they were trying to calm meTrying to mix with the peaceful music, blasting in my ears.And for a whileIt did.For a momentIt was just me,The wind,And the music.
I was almost home againWhen a car drove byIt parked(Or I thought it parked)It didn't.It was just about to drive out of the parking spot againWhen I was right behind it.
But As I stopped to give the car place to driveThis…Guy looked out, from behind the too thick windowof the passenger seatAnd he looked at me in this…Way.
I couldn’t even make out his eye colorBut that way he looked at me…I think he had brown hairBut I’m not sure…
It was just a short glanceProbably only lasting for a couple of secondsBut…It felt like it lasted for hours.
The car stopped,I smiledAnd I went along on my path home.He kept gazing at me(Which I probably know because I was looking at him, too)The car drove away,descending down the narrow lane, Along with that glance of hisMore soothing than any music.Than any wind.
I can’t even clearly remember his facehis features.I just know that it looked…Right.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I guess I will start from how we meet (: (oh by the way, I'm going to skip a bunch of the fights we went through because at one time we broke up bla bla bla but I'm going to skip that)

Well on March 18th (2 days from my birthday) I got a text from a strange number I didn't know. I assumed it was one of my friends so I opened it and I read it and it said "Hey Melisa". Now I had no clue who this was. So I told them they had the wrong number and of course they didn't believe me and we spent about 20 minutes arguing about it. So then they finally believed me.

So I was pretty bored anyway so I just told them that I would take to them anyways. So we started talking and his name was Brice and he lived in Kansas (I live in NC). But we talked for a couple weeks and I always has this weird feeling when I talked to him. Now at the time I didn't know what it felt like to be truly in love, so I didn't know what it was.

So anyways, as I was saying, we got where we couldn't go a day without talking to each other. So one day we were texting and he admitted that he really liked me and I told him I liked him also. Even though we both lived almost 2,000 miles away from each other, we felt like it would work somehow.

I have trust issues (because of my dad) so it was really hard for me to trust him at first, because every other guy I had trusted had broken my heart. But over the course of about 2 months I trusted him completely and I loved him with all my heart.

We would video chat all night or talk on the phone (even on school nights) and even though we both had to get up really early in the mornings, we never regretted it. He was the first person ever who I could totally be myself and never get judged. I honestly got to a point where I didn't wear make-up anymore around him, because he said make-up covered up my beautiful face.

I was totally head-over-heels and there's no going back now, and honestly I don't want to ever go back. Before I meet him I had cut my wrists and wanted to kill myself. I mean I was REALLY bad. But he absolutely changed me.
He was the only person that could actually get through to me.
The only one who truly understands me.
The only person that I can be myself around.

And I am absolutely positive that I never want to be with anyone else ever again. I love you Brice, with all my heart. From day one I told you that would never change and it hasn't and its been almost 6 months now.

<3 Love ya always and forever
[reply] [quote]

8 Years Ago

Well I always thought our love story was never going to get out there, but when you're a writer it's always so hard to keep your secrets hidden between your words. I had a best friend and she was always the one who was known and everyone knew her for her reputation. I was the good girl, the underdog that nobody cared about. She was in a relationship with a new boy every week and it was draining watching her walk all over people and give up with these boys so quickly. I became friends with all of them which made it so difficult because once the relationship was over, she expected me to drop them like they meant nothing to me. So she got with one boy, and he was so funny. I even went with her to go meet him one time by the London Eye but we got lost and never found him so ended up just going home. One night I got a call from my other friend and she told me my best friend was cheating on him and talking to multiple people. That was the last straw for me, I really cared about this boy and I didn't want her hurting him for her own self gain. So I rung him and told him what id heard, he was hurt but he wasn't surprised. I told her what I done and she hated me for it, but she knew I was an honest person and she couldn't of asked me to keep something like that to myself. I messaged him everyday to see how he was and if he was okay. He appreciated me being there. As each day went on our convos got longer I really cared for him, he made me smile. My friendship with the girl got lost and she made my life hell at school because she knew I fell hard and she wanted to be the victim. He told me he really liked me and wanted to see me as soon as possible. I was terrified of seeing him, I wasn't confident in myself and I didn't want him to see me then leave I wouldn't be able to handle it. I ended up going through a really hard time and I never felt wanted. He wanted me but I just couldn't see him it hurt. So after a long 5 months of talking to him everyday I told him I didn't want him and he needed to go. I couldn't pretend to be happy and carry on when I was so scared of seeing and losing him, when he meant everything to me. I had to concentrate on making myself happy. That's why I wrote the broken hearted girl, I wrote that after two months of him leaving, I messaged him and he was so cold, he didn't forgive me for pushing him away. Anyway I checked his twitter every day for a year and once I saw he moved on I knew it was time I let go, even though every time I wrote it was about him. Two years later I got invited to a friend from schools birthday party. I was more the girl to stay in and read a book, I never got out of the house I enjoyed my own company. However my friends wouldn't get off my back about going to this party so I thought why not. I put on a dress my mum got me from New York got all dolled up and went to my friends. We drunk so much before going. I got a phonecall and it was him, he told me he was at the tube station and to meet him before going to the party. I had a few too many vodkas and decided why not, me and my friends walked around the corner from her house and there he was, at the tube station around the corner with his friend. His friend hugged me first and then so did the boy I left two years earlier. We chatted for ages before arriving late to the party, we danced together, held hands, kissed. He treated me like I meant so much and like I was his. I loved every second of being in his arms. The party came to an end way too quickly and at the end of the night he said he wanted to see me again. He asked me on a date and I went. At the end of our date there were lanterns and everything was just so perfect. He told me he wanted me to be his girlfriend, and then he asked me and I said why not. 8 and a half months later we're still together and I couldn't be happier, he's still the person who means everything.