Rebel Reviewers!!! ;D : Forum : Let's get this Party Started!

Let's get this Party Started!

12 Years Ago

Hello fellow Rebel Reviewers!

Okay, I figured we should get this started with a couple writers that need their badges. There's Terelyn E. and Dragon X, who I think we all agree need badges. :) And then, there's a friend of mine, Silver Storme, who has really good, descriptive, magical writing as well. She just barely got on, so she doesn't have very much writing posted yet. She'll probably take a lot longer for her badge, because not only do we have to raise her rating, but we have to give her at least fifty reviews as well.

She only has three things posted right now, but I think that if we start reviewing her, it will give her confidence to start posting more. I know that's how I felt when I first started. :)

Anyway, have a nice day! Thanks again for joining! :D

-A.L.

Re: Let's get this Party Started!

12 Years Ago

Oohhh (*looks at Summer D's post*) looks like I missed some. :P Read both posts, just to make sure you get all the writers!! o.O

12 Years Ago

Oh my gosh, how could I do this?!?!?!?!?!?! (*slaps forehead with palm*) Gah!

I completely forgot about Bella Catten and Writingfox!!!! They are both amazing as well. Writingfox writes more about her feelings, and Bella is really creative and funny. I think you'd really like them!

Onward rebels!!

(I felt totally cool saying that.) ;D

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by A. L. Allen
Hello fellow Rebel Reviewers!

Okay, I figured we should get this started with a couple writers that need their badges. There's Terelyn E. and Dragon X, who I think we all agree need badges. :) And then, there's a friend of mine, Silver Storme, who has really good, descriptive, magical writing as well. She just barely got on, so she doesn't have very much writing posted yet. She'll probably take a lot longer for her badge, because not only do we have to raise her rating, but we have to give her at least fifty reviews as well.

She only has three things posted right now, but I think that if we start reviewing her, it will give her confidence to start posting more. I know that's how I felt when I first started. :)

Anyway, have a nice day! Thanks again for joining! :D

-A.L.

Ay Ay ma'am! *is fully aware I changed my mental setting from army to pirate ship*

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by A. L. Allen
Oh my gosh, how could I do this?!?!?!?!?!?! (*slaps forehead with palm*) Gah!

I completely forgot about Bella Catten and Writingfox!!!! They are both amazing as well. Writingfox writes more about her feelings, and Bella is really creative and funny. I think you'd really like them!

Onward rebels!!

(I felt totally cool saying that.) ;D

Oooooooh *starts reviewing* BTW. This group is currently one of the most popular. Fun fun fun~ ;3