Resolution : Forum : Resolutions

Resolutions

11 Years Ago

Welcome to the Resolution group! :) Let's start off with a happy new year to everyone and hope that this is the best year yet. My new year's resolution is to stop cutting. What's everyone else's?

Re: Resolutions

11 Years Ago

My resolution is to do better in school, and stop procrastinating on my reports.

11 Years Ago

I want to be myself gain. And let this year take me where it my. 13's always been my lucky number., this oughtta be.my lucky year!

11 Years Ago

Ride my bike everyday and get back in shape!

11 Years Ago

I want to make a difference, like volunteer at a hospital or coach little children, something like that.

11 Years Ago

I want to write more and do my part to help my team finally win the lacrosse state championship. 

11 Years Ago

Happy new year everyone!!!!! :D This year I want to be myself and more comfortable being around other people (also I wanna finalise my zombie apocalypse plan)

11 Years Ago

Happy new years! So my resolution this year is to make better on my word, show my parents I'm not a failure even though they'll still think it, to make my gf smile MORE, and to paint my nails black (my nails may not see themselves black this year, but I'm gonna keep it on the list for every year until they do).

11 Years Ago

Hi happy new year every one. This year I want to complete my studies. Work on my English grammar and words. Read lot of books and perhaps publish and sell novels of my own. improve on my communication skills. manage my economic crisis. Be a better human being:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

11 Years Ago

Survive my cancer, period! :D

11 Years Ago

I cannot resolve resolutions. I can't fund my resolutions. My list went off a fiscal cliff.I tried to rappel down the cliff, but my rope was too short. I'm actually still falling as I write this. I velcroed my computer to my legs so I can keep hold. I guess as long as I continue to fall, no resolutions come due.

11 Years Ago

My resolutions are to write more (obviously), be myself and become comfortable being around other people (basically how to act and just how to get along without being awkward), and finally to get a date with the guy I have a major crush on (wish me luck

11 Years Ago

My resolution is to get better with my grammar, to work on Honor more. Also to learn how to study (never have I studied!) also to read more than 30 books by the end of the year. 

11 Years Ago

My resolution is to pick up my Tae Kwon Do again, finish one of my books, and work on publishing the Peace Poetry Book for the IPD group :D and maybe conquer (or at least come to terms with) my worst fear, but I'm not too sure about that last one :P
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Lee

11 Years Ago

I'd really like to burden my folks less, progress more with my books, and learn how to make a website for some 'save the world' stuff. 

11 Years Ago

I'd like to publish a book. It can be poetry, novel, book of short stories, whatever. I just want to have a book to truly call mine.

11 Years Ago

Keep my Darkness within, blinded by light.

11 Years Ago

I would LOVE to get a book published, or at least close to being published. I have a long way to go...

11 Years Ago

My resolution is accept myself and be more open to others to create new friends. I hope everyone has a great 2013 year! 

11 Years Ago

My resolution is to stop procrastinating.