Reviewed : Forum : Updates

Updates

15 Years Ago

Updates and such things...

Wow, nine members in two days. Is that an achievement? I would think so, but perhaps not. Oh well, I'll live in ignorance and say it is.

Down to buisness.

If you want new writing on the group page, submit it and I'll post it.

If you want writing reviewed, go to the forum. (Not this thread, the other one.)

My contest I've created, Broken </3 Hearted, starts tomorrow.

Is that all? Post any updates you have here, such as amazing new writing you want the world to see, or your contests, or if you get bored.. whatever you like. =]

Summer

June 26

15 Years Ago

June 26

Today is the LAST DAY to submit work for Broken, in case you didn't get the message I sent. I hope to get everything judged by Saturday, though I don't know if I will get it done that quickly. I'm going on vacation to sunny California, and I'm not sure if I'll be on much then.

Remember to go to the *other* forum if you want anything reviewed. I've read some pretty good pieces lately, Lady Twi coming to mind at the moment (I just finished reading some of her work.) =p

Summer

June 28

15 Years Ago

June 28

Complications...

Sometimes, in the writing world, deadlines are not met. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to post the winners for the Broken contest today, or in the next few days for that matter. I am very, very, very sorry. A flying monster has eaten me up, and is planning to drop me off in a sandy, hot world very soon. (In otherwords, I'm going to the warm end of the Pacific coast.) Again, I'm sorry. I sincerely hope to have the winners posted by July 1st, the 5th at the absolute latest.

I'm sorry, loves.

Summer

July 6

15 Years Ago

July 6

Hello, my dears.

I have posted the winners of the Broken contest! Congradulations to Emily Rose, her poem Beware is the winner! It's amazing, please check it out. Thanks to everyone who submitted their writing, you have no idea how long it took for me to choose a winner. I can't believe I actually did it, I wish I could give everyone an award. =]

Moving on. The next contest is Fantastical Fiction. It opens July 6, which is today. The deadline is August 29, I think. The winner will be the Featured Writer/Writing for September

In case you haven't yet heard, I'm very busy the entire month of July. I will try very hard to review anything that is posted, but it may take some time. If anyone else wants to review writing, please feel free to do so. It would help me out.

Well, I'm off. TTFN

Summer 

July 21

15 Years Ago

July 21

To those who haven't yet heard...

We really need help with people reviewing. I've had a couple people messaging me saying they're interested. You can message me too if you want to help review. If you don't think you can review constantly, just stop by the forum and help us out. Review a story you like. Maybe you'll get a review in return. =]

Peace and Love,

Summer