Role Play : Forum : Prision of souls

Prision of souls

11 Years Ago

Name-Death Occupation; Capturing the worlds worst souls Bio- no info available
 I have captured you all because your societys skeletons in the closet. You are their nightmare, and they are your poor victims. I am their secrete protector known as Death.

Hey guys David here. I'm new, but love role play. So tell me what's your part here. Are you a prisoner? Are you one of my servants? What are you exactly? Tell me in the thread, and please be creative. Meaning don't just use what I named, make stuff up. Thanx for reading/playing, and have a good day ^_^

Re: Prision of souls

11 Years Ago

Name: Serena Bio: I am your right hand girl, I help you with anything and everything that you could need and more (Note: Please explain the whole prisoner idea more for I am a bit confused as to what you mean by that)

11 Years Ago

Okay the idea is Death has is own prison. He captures all of the worst peoples souls and places them within his prison. He also has____ you know wut to do with the blanks ;)

11 Years Ago

Name: Serena Bio: Deaths right hand girl Name: Jeremy Bio: Prisoner, Used to be a murderer until death caught up with him on death row

11 Years Ago

name: Jezebel(Jez)   Bio: Was a skilled robber on Earth. Here, I gained the position of being one of Death's servants. Now I've climbed the ranks and now I'm under Serena as one of her captains.

11 Years Ago

Name: Mabelle Bio: Was a master thief in the Victorian age. Did whatever was needed to get the job done and didn't care if it took a dead body or two. Got mixed up with someone that I couldn't handle and was murdered after doing the job. Now I work as the "police" of the underworld. I bring those that are headed to the prison from the Gates of Hell to the Gates of the Prision walls.

11 Years Ago

Name: Life Bio: Death's worst enemy. Has a newly found army to capture and release the souls in Death's prison to serve under her, intends to go to war with Death. Anyone who wants to can be a very high servant of her's or a very important army general. Sorry Death, but.... i hope to end your reign.

11 Years Ago

Name-Isabella( izzy) Bio: I am on of life's army general cuz  one day I went ot save a girl form a group of guys that where tryingot kill her.. only to  a little after  i ran in to life and have  been helping her since, (I was having a  little trouble on how to write my bio   so if  it is  a little off please tell me)  

11 Years Ago

To Izzy: your bio seems great :) and you chose to be on the right side, that is, the side that will win this war :)

11 Years Ago

Also, if you want to enroll on my side, some of the slots are: second in command, Healer, Knowlegable (the one to be forming plans with me and battle strategies with my army), or if you can think of something else of your own, that would be cool as well.

11 Years Ago

Shall we start RPing???

11 Years Ago

Can Izzy be seacond in command  if it is open then

11 Years Ago

yes, if you want her to be.

11 Years Ago

kk

11 Years Ago

ok, so who wants to start?

11 Years Ago

Serena: I enter the prison my hair pulled back leaving only the front strands out. My blond hair with the tips and the under side dyed red blew in the wind. I was 16 almost 17 when I died, my birthday was in a week and I was so excited, but instead of throwing a party for my birthday my parents wound up throwing a funeral for their beloved daughter. The memory of it all killed me inside. I wanted so badly to get revenge on the man who had taken me away from the life that awaited me, who had ruined all my hopes and dreams in one hour, an hour which seemed to last a lifetime. I remembered the last day that I spent on earth like it was yesterday and I remeber that hour more clearly than any other memory that I have and it still to this day haunts my very existance. I sigh and continue on into the halls of the prison making my way to Death's Door. Jeremy: I wake up just like I did every other day. It was bad enough that I had to suffer life in prison on earth but now even after I died I'm still locked away. I thought that death might free me but it only hindered me more.

11 Years Ago

Life: watches the internal struggles unfold in the minds of Serena and Jeremy from the crystal orb that circulated emotional and brain power. From the gates of limbo, she stood, contemplating whether she wanted either Serena or Jeremy on her side and if she could convince them to join the resistance against Death.
   Jeremy might be easy, she thought, knowing how he hated Death's jail.
   If only he doesn't move up in the ranks, she thought, I believe he may agree to join me. He would, after all, have a valuable place with me instead of rotting away bit by bit in Death's prison....

11 Years Ago

Izzy: goes andknocks on life's  door  to see if i can help her with anything. happy that i am helping her and that girl i save, even thouhg no one has helped me much but  has wanted to give then get for  everythign really

11 Years Ago

Mabelle: I stand at the Gates of Hell waiting for the next poor soul that I have to deliver to Death's Prision. It wasn't a pleasent job to have to drag the screaming, pleading, and sobbing souls of those so much like me into the Gates of the most horrible Hell. It should have been my fate also, but here i was. A Police/Guide of sort to those who had done far less crimes then I. Looking in sorrow at the newest faces of our prision I guided them onto the boat that would tow then toward the island deep within the walls of fog. A prision that would become their final resting place.

11 Years Ago

Death: I sit and await the next souls eagerly. I look to look upon my empire to watch everything go smoothly. I turn my head to see the world's most horrid souls get what they deserve. I shouldn't worry because justice conquers evil.
 Hey David here, hope you all are enjoying Prison of Souls. It's fun being death, and seeing what you all are doing. C'ya next post ;)

First Page first
Previous Page prev