Role Play : Forum : Alive, or Dead?

Alive, or Dead?

11 Years Ago

They're are three different "undead" disses. Ware wolf, vampire-ism, and zombitous. Humans are trying to kill all of these races, and eliminate these. You get to be either human, or undead. *note* Zombitous carriers are still smart. Zombitous gives you a craving for flesh, and a lot more strength, but you can still walk normaly, talk normaly, and do human actions. Please do not be like dumb zombitous carriers. Why I call it zombitous unstead of mad zombie disses.* Vampires, you have a choice, do you want to be like a monster, do you want to be like a Dracula cliche, or a hybrid? Me I prefer my own mix, I will let you choose your own mixes of vampire-ism since there will be different branches. Ware wolfs are like classic ware wolf, they only come out when it's a full moon,  they're weak to silver, and their furry always. No half human Twighlight shiz unless you're going to make it good. Ware wolfs are very strong, summoners of animal from the wolf family, they're very strong, agile, and are very fast.       

Re: Alive, or Dead?

11 Years Ago

Character: Vampire mix. I'm very intelligent, yet I have a mouth full of fangs, and very long sharp claws along with a craving of flesh. I live in a very spooky mansion full of bats. Name: David, Hair: dark long, eyes: dark bloody red, claws: short, but extremely sharp. Fangs: long, and also extremely sharp.  

11 Years Ago

Name- Lily rose  Hair:  redish brown  but long  and braided to my waist Eyes:  are light blue  but changed red when i need to feed,  Character: I am a vamiper hybrid, I am stronger then  other vampers some  and i love to be out at night, my fangs are shaper then normal and  my nails a little longer and shaper   only  to you  for fighting if i have to. I have a nice  mansion  closes to the water.

11 Years Ago

OKAY THIS IS KINDA LONG SO STAY WITH ME!!!! Name: Rose Wood Appearance:  pure red lips (because i am half vampire it varies depending on if i have fed in awhile), fragile looking but strong and very flexible. Eyes: Very very bright yellow cat eyes^_^. Age: immortal but only 16 (so i have little control over my vampire urges). Breed(?): I'm known as a Halfling, a Vampire-Werewolf mix. Because these two breeds don't usually mix well i'm one of a kind. I'm not hairy like a Werewolf because of my Vampire blood but I do loss control of myself during a fullmoon(i literally become wild and loose all humanity and thought) during the rest of the month im just a normal person. Normal family, normal friends, not so normal eating habits (the more raw the better as i always say;D) I don't have very good control over either of my beings but i can morph into a wolf when i please and i do try to stick to canned blood. Most of my friends are animals but humans do tend to try and protect me because of my appearance (which is probably why i look the way i do so i can draw in food) any more info needed ask(?) or just wait till the RPing^_^

11 Years Ago

Candice, age: 16 race: zombie hair color: mousy and brown Eye color: Gray extremly smart, but craves human flesh. In the seventh grade, there was a sophomore who always bullied her, and that sophomore is no more, because, well... she kind of ate him.... Mainly feasts on the flesh of animals, but occasionlly feasts on kids who bully her in high school

11 Years Ago

remind me never to bully you in this...

11 Years Ago

I second that lol

11 Years Ago

I'll be glad to take on a human counter part, but we need humans too. For story sake. We can't have all these monsters that are as smart as you are, and humans as intelligent as we make them. I'm making a human counter part!
 Character: human. Name Salvatore: Hair: dark. Eyes: deep blue. Bio: Slavatore is the main character of a comic book series I AM writing, and soon illustrating. He's a vampire slayer who also doesn't come out until night. PLEASE DO NOT make this character do any actions, or say anything! Thank you, and hope you have fun role playing with him :). If you get interested in his character please go read his series.

11 Years Ago

Name: Jimmy Barns Eyes: Brown Hair: black Health: lean, fast, runner Personality: Silent and thoughtful. Has delt with monsters in the past both good and bad.

11 Years Ago

shall someone start?^_^ (oh and ps if i use faces in my writing in this one you can either except them or not but when I do this one -> ^_^ it means I closed my eyes and smiled at you... just like the face.. is doing... anyways you get the point lol)

11 Years Ago

Not enough people to rp yet. Everyone is required to make a human counter part to play as of now.

11 Years Ago

Name: Anne holt Eyes: blue Hair: black and shoulder langhHealth: lean, fast, sneek, quit, out  going Personality: Silent and thoughtful. she delt with monsters in the past both good and bad, but trys to stay away fom them besides the ones i make friend to

11 Years Ago

Okay, I made this for more people than joined, but lets start the rp anyway. Though I'm about to have to stop rping for a while because I am going to learn how to draw comic books. Thanx to the writer(s)/creator(s) of Long Halloween and, Stan Lee(the amazing writer of Spiderman, the fantastic writer of the Fantastic four, the incredible writer of the Incredible Hulk, and SO much more). "I'm going to have my hands full, but I will rp when I can, so all my characters here will not permanently leave, but will take "a rest" Thanks so much to all of you for playing with me, and I hope you all have had at least half as much fun with me as I had with you. Don't worry because I will be on until Tuesday then i'll have to take the time out of some place." ='(

11 Years Ago

Jimmy: I stand outside a highschool watching a girl with pure white hair. She steps from the nice car she drives and looks around smiling at her friends. They think she's normal, but she's not. She's a monster. Rose: Stepping from my car I smile at a girl from my science class and then walk toward my highschool. Ah High school. The social drama, awkward moments, and just about everything else you love to watch on TV but hate to experience in real life. This was a new school, I had only been here a week. Forcing back the urge to bite the closest Human I force a smile and quickly enter my first class. English.

11 Years Ago

Zanne Insanguinate (srry I forgot to name him earlier along with my human counter part): I awoke from hearing a sonic sound. Hanging from my ceiling I drop down because all of my bats are yelling in confusion. "Damn school bells! All ever do is annoy students, and awake me." I mumbled, as I leaped back onto the ceiling. All the bats had calmed down. "Now we can rest, my friends." I say, tired as I closed my eyes again. Only to awoke at night. Salvatore: I sigh as I see that the sun is setting. "Can I go on like this? Killing our worst, and most darkest fear? Will I really be a hero, or shall I prove that i'm nothing. Just a killer given an excuse to fulfill his sick, and bloody desires?" I ask myself, weary of the night as I dipped my blades in garlic once again. I reached down, and tied my big, dark boots. I turned fully prepared as I tied my dark bandanna. I walked out the front door, and down the doorsteps to the empty streets as it pours during the cold night. "Everything hushed as though everything had stopped to admire the night." I thought, as I started my patrol.
 David the writer here to ask, who else thinks it's going to be SWEET to rp with Salvatore?

11 Years Ago

Lily-  wakes up when  the sun is just going down smiles  and a little grumby thanks to the constant noices i heard though oout the day, get changed in to a par for jeans and a t-shirt and   walks out on to the stree and walks around the  town   smiling..  Anna- get ready to go with two of my friends. only to leave the house and seven and  walks ot the movies

11 Years Ago

Salvatore: I felt a cold breeze, and looked to find more vampires. Alucard appeared in front of me. "Do you have to do that?" I asked, gathering myself. "Salvatore, there's more than just vampires now." Alucard informed me, worried. "What do you mean?" I asked, concerned. "Yes, now there's ware wolfs and zombies." Alucard answered. I turned my back, and looked up to see the moon. I tried to reply, but my voice was taken from the surprise. "Good thing those are silver blades. Ware wolfs are weak to silver as we are to garlic." Alucard said, trying to raise hope. I sighed as I felt a cold breeze. I heard a loud scream that sounded like it came from a few blocks away. I ran 4 blocks then I heard a shout, and turned to the alleyway. I found a ware wolf chasing her as he howled. I threw my left blade into his back. He turned to me as he growled. His sharp teeth were hanging out of his bottom lip as he neared me with a crazed look in it's eye. (i'm going to do the fight scene in the next Salvatore post) Zanne Insanguinate: I awoke to find all the bats fluttering around. I let go of the ceiling, and spread my arms out. I flapped my wing in place for a minute, then I flew out the window I left open. I screeched as I was flying around in the air. I saw a group of teens walking. I swooped down, and grabbed one with with my hands. I hissed loudly as I began ripping him open with my claws. I drank the blood while his friends watched, and threw him back down. I hissed at then violently, and flew back into the sky.       

11 Years Ago

Candice: S**t! I missed school again! I thought. But, then again, no shock considering I usually only go about three times a week. I thought with a laugh. But my grades showed it. That was just the kind of person I was. Ask if I gave a damn.
   My stomach was rumbling, and I groaned. Some squirrel or rabbit was going to get it today. Or night. I guess I'd slept all day again. Getting up out of bed (cute guy must have left some time during the day, but I hadn't bothered to ask his name. Who cares what it was?), I put on my jean shorts, and black tank top and grabbed my car keys off of my dresser. Heading outside, I started my car and drove out to the park. No one was ever here at night, and that meant I could feast on flesh in peace. Really, what else could you want out of life?

11 Years Ago

Rachel: Sorry about Candice's occasional swearing and...well... behavior. She may be my character, but there's no way I can control her actions.... or else she'll eat me.....

11 Years Ago

lol Rach, it's kool

First Page first
Previous Page prev