Role Play : Forum : From the Ashes

From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

Okay, so do you remember "Prison of Souls"? If you do than you most likely remember the character "Death". Well for you who were apart of PoS, it's time. Death's return is now! Death amazingly got out of the safe, and is now back in the prison of souls. He watched his prison, and noticed that the prison's over flowing so now he's going to conquer Limbo, or try. Life gives Death one hell of a run for his money! *NEW PPLE,OR CHARACTERS WELCOMED AS WELL AS THE OLD!*   Death: Read the original PoS forum if you wanna know this info

Re: From the Ashes

11 Years Ago

Name: Jack Frost Bio: He woke up one day with no memory of you he is or where he came from. All he knew was that his name was Jack frost (im in a rise of the guardians mood sorry guys you'll just have to deal with me^_^) and that he had the power to control winter. He is a trickster who loves to play jokes on everyone. He's not dead. He's not alive. He's just a boy with a love of fun and tricks.^_^ He doesn't care who is on what side he will cause problems for everyone. Age: Unknown Side: no side.     Name: Bellona Circe Error Bio: Woke up one day with no memory of what she is or was. She was just wandering around the realms when Life took her in. Some say Life thought she was like Death but no one knows why. Perhaps it was just the fact that she had just lots her brother in the Lake of Fire. (Bellona means to fight. Circe means bird.) She has the ability to send messages through birds. She has one special bird friend, Vulcan, a phoenix who found her soon after she awoke. Age: She looks around ten (yeah young I know) Side: Life   (Sorry guys^_^ Mabelle isn't coming back this time. She might appear everyone once in a while but she's not a main character of mine. As the Mother Goddess she can't take sides this time! Satan as well won't be there... but I hope you enjoy my knew characters!)

11 Years Ago

Character: Life description: Life- *hands on hips* anyone who forgot me will be sent to the dungeon and hung until dead.

11 Years Ago

oh, Ever-Mist! yoo-who! ya wanna join?

11 Years Ago

Oh, and, Serenity you should join too!

11 Years Ago

yeah, yeah! where's Jere-bear???? c'mon serenity!

11 Years Ago

Alright let's do this you guys know my main 2 characters Serena and Jeremy (btw lets be sure to incorporate everything that Death/Dracula missed as well, like Satan and Mabelle)

11 Years Ago

should we wait a while to see if Ever will join? I'd like to see Izzy back in.

11 Years Ago

Yall know my name lol. Call me Dracula if ya want, but i'm kool with David. But Rachel, I'll mesage Evermist cause I got the characters on my side I had, so it's only fair we see that Life has her characters that sided with her

11 Years Ago

mm-kay. i hope she joins, but if not, then I'll just make up another character

11 Years Ago

okay so I have decided to let Serena's character go, I will still keep Jeremy obviously but I will create a new character as well Name: River Bio: is Death's new second in command and is a complete angel of Death, complete with jet black bat wings, she has bright red hair and matching eyes. Wears a Red and Black corset and a black skirt with red and black fishnets and black kneehigh boots. She also has black and silver feather earings

11 Years Ago

We know who Evermist is so should we start? I mean she can just jump in at any time?

11 Years Ago

Yeah she can but what if she doesn't decide to join? Then someone has to make a character to pick up what her responsibilities were. I guess we can start if everyone wants to, but I messaged her, and didn't mention that we might start SO, i'll just send her another message, n we won't use her role till we get an answer. So who should start?

11 Years Ago

Well I have two characters up there^^^... ones names Jack and ones named Bellona... If you read it shes on Lifes side so it's alright... life won't be outnumbered to much. Plus Jack isn't on anyones side he's just a problem causer^_^

11 Years Ago

Izzy is here :)    Izzy- that same as  in  pos ( it is nice to see everyone back   in one role play and i am goingot make a new one as well )

11 Years Ago

(Alright so who wants to start???)

11 Years Ago

I'll start :) Death: I awoke from the dream I had started form the begining. Visions flashed. Ancient letters, shadows of figures, and marching feet. What does it all mean? Why do I see these visions?... "Travel outside, and you'll know, soon." A whispering voice announced. I shook, and rattled the safe, but it didn't open. Not even a budge. "Return resurrection" I shouted, and I was free from the safe. I swam through the fire quickly, and I pulled myself back to land. I stood to my feet, barley standing, and made my way to the healing potions. I dranks the one for fire resistance. I faded into the shadows in the room, and stepped from out of the shadows on the walls that surrounded the prison. I heard voices that sounded of a gracefull choir of harmonic voices sing quietly "Dalle ceneri un eroe arosen! GRANDINE MORTE!". I smiled, as I looked up. "Death has returned!" I called, "All gather in front of the gates!"

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: I look around as the walls shake, Death's voice rings loud and clear throughout the hlls and I throw myself out of the prison wondering if what the voice says is true, I exit the prison and spot him not too far off "Death!" I whisper as my gaze meets his. River: Great as luck would have it, I was just about to be told my fate when this happens and I am forced to follow suit out to the gates. I am taken behind the guy who I had been standing before, I glance in front of him and spot another person standing in front of him, he looks tall, dark and mysterious. He was somebody that I indeed didn't want to mess with.

11 Years Ago

Death: It was almost magical, seeing a familiar face. It's been so long since i've seen anyone really. "Jeremy, how has the prison been holding?!" I asked, shouting from the walls

11 Years Ago

Jeremy: "It's been doing alright, but the confines of our walls will not hold very many more" I call out "A lot has changed since you left, A lot has changed" I smile up to him.

First Page first
Previous Page prev