Role Play : Forum : Maewell and The World of the U..

Re: Maewell and The World of the Undead - REPOST

10 Years Ago

Keeva: "THAT'S NOT A GOOD REASON!" I snap a bit angrily then sigh, "It's not a reason to butt into someone else's personal business. You don't even like me and I sure as heck don't like you." I struggle a bit and manage to knock him sideways. I get to my feet quickly and look down at him. "Just go back to whatever you were doing before we came along. I trust it won't be that hard to forget about me."

10 Years Ago

Roe: I laugh "You're still tied up, and you're right, it's not, but, that's my reason. Besides, your sunny personality will be hard to forget." I stand, suddenly serious "Do you honestly need a real reason? Please say you don't."

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I glare at his, trying to helplessly to get out of the rope. "I do." I state, "Now untie me."

10 Years Ago

Roe: I sigh, kneeling down to untie her ankles "Because I-" I stand up "Hold out your hands." she obeys "As I was saying: Because, I don't want you to end up bleeding to death, at least, not alone." I toss the rope into my pack "That's why." I sigh "Need any other reason? Because I'm not sure I can come up with another one."

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I make a face and look away as I obey his commands and he unties me. I don't want to admit that it wouldn't be pleasant to die alone, but I wasn't going to drag him into something that could get him killed as well. "I don't want you to come," I state bluntly, "But I don't think I can stop you. So I'll allow it."

10 Years Ago

Roe: I smile "I knew you'd come around."

10 Years Ago

Keeva: "Don't let it go to your head." I snap sourly as I grab my bag and set off, "I'm just letting you come because you'd follow me if I didn't. Your still and idiot."

10 Years Ago

Roe: I shrug "You're right, about all of it." I smile dazzlingly "I'll readily admit, I'm an idiot, and you're a sourpuss who's also a stick in the mud as a side gig."

10 Years Ago

Keeva: I growl, scooping up a rock I throw it at him. "I chanced my mind. I won't let you come." I state, "Leave me alone." Suddenly a sharp pain rips through my stomach, taking my breathe away and tears to drip from my eyes. "Wha...?" my eye drift downward to the sword that was thrust through my chest, jutting out just enough for me to run my fingers along it's sharp edge. "Damn..." I whisper, "I never thought, it would end like this." I give a little laugh as I turn to see the cruel smile of a Maewell Seeker. He looked proud as the strength left my body and I fell forward.

next Next Page
last Last Page