Role Play : Forum : Maewell and The World of the U..

Re: Maewell and The World of the Undead - REPOST

11 Years Ago

Tris-(sarcastically)Delightful,who wouldn't enjoy getting the life sucked out of them by killer plants.

11 Years Ago

Keeva: "Sounds a lot like a jellies fish," I point out, "They have the ability to push their stomach outside of their forms. They then wrap their stomach around the object it's trying to digest and breaks it down to liquids with acids. Then they basically suck up the liquid and leave what ever's left over."' I smile, "It'd be interesting to study them... I might, it I wasn't afraid of being eaten..."

11 Years Ago

"Oh, it is intresting. I've studied them, it's not as dangerous as you'd think." I stop for a moment and look around "I think we're clear." I tell them

11 Years Ago

Tris-"where exactly is here"I ask.

11 Years Ago

I give her a funny look "Here? I said clear, as in no one will see this." I tell her "You must have heard me wrong."

11 Years Ago

Well yeah, but do you know where we are?

11 Years Ago

"Of course! This is my home, after all. Take about two steps to the right." I wistle long and low and watch as a vine drops down out of nowhere. I smile and gesture twards it "If one of you would step up and come here," I knot the vine close to the bottom "I can promise you that this vine will not harm you in any way possible, unless you don't follow instructions of course."

11 Years Ago

Tris-I look anxiously at the sky, the sun is setting and the sky Is turning a pinkish color."we should find shelter soon."I advise.

11 Years Ago

"Come here, and I'll get you to shelter." I tell her "Trust me, you'll love it!" I say excitedly as I pull her over to it "Just hold onto the vine and put your feet on the knot." I take a half-step back "Tell me when you're in position and ready."

11 Years Ago

Tris-I put my feet in place and held on "Ready"I say.

11 Years Ago

I stomp down on a root that jutted above the ground and the vine shoots back up. I smile and laugh as I hear her scream of surprise, which quickly fades. I wistle again and the vine comes down. "Your turn!" I tell the other girl.

11 Years Ago

Tris-I whiz by at top speed as the vine accelerates to the top of the canopy of trees.when it stops i step off the vine and onto a thick layer of leaves that form a type of floor.I look down from where i came and see 2 tiny specks on the ground that i know are the other girls.

11 Years Ago

Keeva: "The names Keeva," I say stepping up excitedly. I hold onto the vine and grin at her, "Ready!"

11 Years Ago

I step on the root again and Keeva goes up. I wait a bit before I wistle and the vine drops again. I undo the knot and hold on with just my hands. I step on the root and throw my head back laughing as I fly up. As soon as my feet touch the floor I let go and take a step forward. "Welcome to my place." I gesture to the area around them "I haven't really cleaned house in a few months, so excuse any mess, but my home is your home and all." I look around and couldn't stop smileing. The leafy floor was woven out of multiple boughs I had trained to grow like that. Then there was the different partitions I had created out of others. There was a kitchen, liveing room, library, bedroom, and a couple extra ones. "It's a little green, but it's home." I walk past them, push aside a curtain of vines, and motion for them to follow. "If you want you can come inside." I tell them "You're just standing on the porch." I step inside and into the liveing room. I sink onto a couch I had created out of different bits of wood I'd scavenged and then carpented into shape, as well as stuffing and covering it, like I'd done with most of my furniture. "Sorry there aren't very many electronics, there isn't much electricity around here." I shrug "I've done what I could, but it's not much."

11 Years Ago

Keeva: I look around a shrug, "hey any things better then that hellhole back there," I stick my thumb bak in the direction We had come from, "I'm not going to complain."

11 Years Ago

I get up from the couch and head twards a rope "I'll give you guys the grand tour, but lets let in a bit more light first." I pull on the rope and a large section of the trees above us move, letting light flood in "Like I said, no electricity, you have to get creative with getting light inside." I tie the rope to a pole that jutted up for that purpose and head off into the house. I show them the kitchen, library, my room, and the extras. "You can pick wich room you want." I tell them "Until I get some more furniture in you'll have to do with either sleeping on the couch or a hammock. I sleep on a hammock myself, they're actually quite comfortable, especially if you use the right material." I shrug "If you'd like a real, legit bed, you'll have to wait a bit for me to get the right materials to make it."

11 Years Ago

Tris-I pick the room closest to the porch and look at the hammock that is streched out before me."cool" I say.i look outside and see that it is turning a light lavender.I think of what will happen to me after sunset.trying to sound calm i turn to the girls and say"well, i'm beat.see you guys in the morning" I wonder how long I can keep this a secret from them,I then gaze out of the small window in my room and wait for the inevitable,the change and the sunset.

11 Years Ago

"Alright!" I call out, putting up Keeva's hammock. "There, you're set." I tell Keeva. I looked at my handiwork. "Not exactly traditional rope, but it'll hold you up easily, as well as be a good deal more comfortable." The vines I used had a special kind of soft, springy moss that grew on them, creating a kind of matress almost. "I'll be right back with blankets." I tell her as I walk out "I'll fix something to eat in a sec. Anyone hungry?" I yell

11 Years Ago

Keeva: I stare at the hammock and grin, "interesting," I whisper as I climb up and try to balance myself, "oops" I slip and fall but it doesn't hurt So I start cracking up.

11 Years Ago

I walk back in with blankets and look down at Keeva, who was laughing her head off on the floor. I look at her position, up at the hammock, then back to her "You fell out of the hammock, didn't you?" I say, giggling slightly. She nods and I laugh outright, putting the blankets on the 'bed' and sitting down on it. After the laughing subsides I start to hiccup. "Are yo-" I hiccup "u hung-" once again I'm inturrupted by a hiccup "ry?" I finish, ending with another hiccup, which sends me into another fit of giggles, made all the funnier by the recurring hiccups.