Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

Sara: I couldnt stand the class, So I quickly packed up my things and just left, I shoved everything into my locker and bolted towards the forrest, I ran and ran and ran until I came to a tree that looked climbable so I jumped up grabbed the first branch and climbed

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: It was daytime by the time I was dropped back off at the school. Victoria had agreed to let the school stay open for at least another year so the Headmaster would be happy. Collapsing in a chair in his livingroom I sigh. I was exhausted... Before I knew it my eyes had drifted closed and I was sound asleep.

11 Years Ago

Luna: I grabbed a blanket off the shelf and gently drapped it over Hanzi. I then went and stood by the covered window, my sister had not come back yet and I was growing worried, I couldnt go out and get her during the day, but she could roam freely, that was a luxury that I didnt have anymore. Sara: I wondered if my sister was still waiting for me to come back, but  didnt care anymore, I just wanted to run and climb and be free

11 Years Ago

Faen: I was heading through the campus in the daylight. All the vampires had retired but the other creatures still wandered around before bed.

11 Years Ago

Sara: I sat and thought about the incident 7 years ago, the one that stopped Werewolves from comming here, I had always wanted to be a werewolf, I didnt want to turn out like my sister, I was almost turned once, but my sister killed the young werewolf that dared to go near me, she said that if I turned she wanted it to be my choice, but that she would never let me turn into a werewolf, never, she wants me to join her so badly but I dont want to, I want to join the werewolves. I sighed as I felt the sun on my face, if I became a vampire I could never feel the sun ever again.

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I wake up and look at the blanket then spot Luna by the window, "If you stand there for to long it will be unhealthy." I comment looking her over, "even if it's not direct sunlight it's still harmful to you right?"

11 Years Ago

I walked about the school in a thoughtful state. I was still confused by the helpful confrontation in the hallway. It had helped me find my way, but it had also created me a few enemies as well. Did those girls really think I had my eye on vamp boy? He had talked to me first. then someone else had, then another mindspoke to me and now I'm all confused. I give a slight growl *Why do these things always happen to me?" I asked no one for about the 5,000th time just today. Turning a corner I find a door I hadn't seen before. I knock lightly *Might as well satisfy my curiosity. I mean, nothing worse could happen today, right?*

11 Years Ago

Luna: "My sister is still out there" I look down "I know that you think I care too much about her, that she is all I care about, but she is the only blood related family that I have left, and I don't want to loose her too" I say "I can't loose her too" I stare back at the window "so I will stand here and wait for her to come back all day, even if it hurts to do so"  turn when I hear a knock at the door, I walk over and open it, "How may I help you?" I ask as I open the door and see the one girl from earlier "oh its you" I reply stunned

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I close the curtains and then move past Luna, "I'll bring her back." I say with a sigh, "Stay inside and away from the window." I smile at the other girl and head out.

11 Years Ago

Luna: "Thank you" I smile shyly as he leaves "Oh uh come in" I smile at the girl Sara: I shake my head in confusment as I keep running towards the lake.

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I sigh as I look into the sun, "Haven't been outside in daylight for a long time," I say as I start toward the forest, "I'll need to feed after this..."

11 Years Ago

Sara: I made it to the lake and was staring at my reflection. I couldn't look at myself anymore so I splashed at the water, distorting my image. I ran my fingers through my hair and just screamed at myself. I breathed deeply before I jumped into the freezing water, it was relaxing, it calmed me down.

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "I'm Merileth. I'm the Wood Elf, well princess." I say. I didn't want to be so forceful with the title, but people did need to know who I was.----Bryce-Looking out the window I had seen Sara running outside. I had sighed and got up and followed her, wondering where she was going. I to the lake and leaned against a tree. I smiled when she looked at me. "Hey."

11 Years Ago

Sara: "You shouldnt be out here, it hurts doesnt it?" I asked "It hurts Luna, she nearly goes blind if she comes into direct sunlight" I speak calmly "Now go Away Bryce" I growl

11 Years Ago

Faen: "Oh..." I Say a bit flustered, "Ah... I don't know how to address a princess..." I blush from my blunt statement then duck my head, "Sorry. I've never met any royalty before." Hanzi: I spot Sara and Bryce talking by the lake and walk over calmly. I hadn't actually had a full on conversation with her before but I knew who she was. I believe one of her best friends hung around me a lot... I can't remember though.

11 Years Ago

Sara: "Just go away Bryce, you shouldn't even be out here, you could get seriously hurt"

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "Oh no. No need to do that, really." I say smiling.----Bryce- "Hey I'm ok. I'm under the tree." I say

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "Yes because that's a smart place to be," I comment rolling my eyes, "Sara, I respect your ability to think on your own but I've come to tell you your sister is worried to death. So much so that she refuses to move away from the window until you return home." I shrug as I touch the water with my fingers, "Oh... that's cold."

11 Years Ago

Sara: "I like the cold" I comment

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "Yes," I say, "It's nice to have something cold when it's hot out." I smile, "I'm Hanzi, though you probably already know that. And you are Sara. Your sister talks about you a lot. it's rather annoying really."