Role Play : Forum : broken bonds

Re: broken bonds

10 Years Ago

i will scout into the city to find out how many solders if any are left i can also start gathering some parts for us something still doesn't quite feel right but before you go hold on *walks over to you and clips a device to your shirt* if something goes wrong or you need me to return use that it sends a signal into my armors systems letting me know exactly where your at and i will be there as soon as i can

10 Years Ago

"okay" smiles at him and put my hand on your shoulder" see you later then" I turn and leave only to head off in to the thickness of the trees

10 Years Ago

*watches you as you dissapear into the woods then touches the shoulder where your hand was place* "hmm the things that make me feel almost normal again she is defiantly something special" *closes the door and heads into the remains of the city walking though the streets looking at the ruble and wrecks when all of a sudden a noise is heard and i climb into the remains of a tank listen to the noises*  "containment team 6 reporting in no sign of ST-432 yet its possable he was killed in the explosions.....roger that sir continuing our sweeps if he is down he we will find him....negative there wont be sir" ......

10 Years Ago

I walk around some looking for new foot prints only to come to a small  cliff and  I see a dear.. I hold up my gun to it and  but it in my site only then to hear a snap of a  twig behind me "hello" whispers

10 Years Ago

time to put my training to work" i whisper to my self gripping three daggers in one hand then jumps out of the tank throwing the daggers killing three solders then running to the forth punches him and pulls him into the shadows of a building* answer me solder what are you doing here"  i dont answer to traders ...or failed experiments your replacement has been coming for a long time it was far overdue. "what are you talking about replacement?" *the sound of a tank can be heard as one comes from behind a building opening fire from its machine guns* "oh s**t * i take off running as a tanks shell hits the building and explodes makeing me lose my balance and be pushed by the shockwave i get up and start running for covered followed by the tank*

10 Years Ago

hears nothing in return then I step forward and shots the deer in the  head and I walk over to in only to  sigh some and I tie its feet together getting ready to bring it to the  house heading the same movement as before" Who is there"  speaks a little  loader  only to  grab my dagger and I look around

10 Years Ago

*pulls out an EMP grenade from my side and tosses it at the tank disabling it then turns around pistols drawn shooting the solders getting out of it then heads quickly back into the woods tossing smoke grenades in the opposite direction as i head to throw them off makes it back to the house but has the uneasy feeling of being watched

10 Years Ago

starts walking back pulling the deer keeping my ears open but looks right a head thinking to my self about everything that has happen in the last day or so.. only to hear the battle in town and I keep walking

10 Years Ago

*paces around thinking lost in thought about all that has happened pulls out pistols when the door opens only to find you returning with the dear sighs and then replaces pistol* "sorry im on edge there are solders still in town lots of them and they brought more tanks in with them they know im still alive they where looking for me...i checked one of the rifles of the solders they where armed with the experimental rounds the nanite ones ...they are trying to kill me some how they knew what was happening this doesnt make any sense at all and i cant shake the feeling of being watched.... i should leave here tonight its not safe for me to be around"

10 Years Ago

I look at you" if you are going I am as well    I am sorry but I do not what  to go and left behind or  be hiding that much anymore   in a way  with me think I was  thinking about it and I would like it if  your kind new the line was still going but I  also think it is time that my  people do as well"

10 Years Ago

if we are going we will have to go soon my people dont like the cold and even in their suits they shouldnt come into the forest at night but take as much as you can to stay warm with last night was another record low temperature and you realiaze if you come with me than there could be no turning back and you could very easly be killed but after all that you have went though i cant see leaveing you behind on your own if you insist on following me

10 Years Ago

" I will still come with you even if I did  get killed  an di know how to fight  so  you should not worried I have been fighting your kind since my family was  killed and I have always changed my was of attack  so I can  fight your kind" smiles at him  and then I turn and pack up all of my stuff and  get  warm gear on for  tonight

10 Years Ago

*starts packing up my gear as well when all of a sudden a noise is heard from outside* "get down this could be trouble*draws pistols* theres something out there i know there is i had to have been followed back *twigs snap and the sound of gun fire can be heard followed by rounds ripping though the front of the house*throws self to the ground* "s**t they found us get yourself ready i cant tell how many there is

10 Years Ago

Get down my hand with a dagger in it and the other my fathers gun" you did not cover your tracks  on coming back" I say as I  crawl over to him my bag o y back"  come on I know a way out   know this may happen  why do you think it is near a cliff" smile at him and i craw to one of the  back wall an I remove a  wide  door reveling a  walk way to the cave

10 Years Ago

smart thinking girl lets get going *starts to move when in almost slow motion a grenade comes in though the front door landing almost dead center in the room* "Grenade quick move to the cave *dashes for the grenade picking it up and throwing it back just to have it explode midair in the front door the explosion collapsing the front of the house* "that wont hold them for long where there is one there is many *goes into the cave with you and seals the door then places a mine by the entrance* that should both keep them out and give us some warning if they find us

10 Years Ago

" okay" thinks some to my self only to close my eyes and has  my past go though my head" some on I know  a way out there is a reason on why I  choose this place" gets up  and   I  light one of the candles I have reveling a tunnal

10 Years Ago

*puts my pistols away* do you know where this tunnel leads we once had teams scouting though tunnal similar to this some how they got lost and never made it out when night came the cold and the tunnal spiders got them....but these markings on the cave ceiling...*turns on a flash light built into the armors shoulders* these markings look like ancient writeings from both sides almost as if both sides had met before...before the ships and before the portals..

10 Years Ago

" I know I have been try to figuer them out but I cant.. can you and I know of the cave spiders and your teams that went in I made sure they did not make it out" tells him and keeps walking

10 Years Ago

*continues to walk beside you* "no i cant" ...*makes a small noise in pain but brushes it off and continues walking* "we should see if we can find an exit some where that if they find us they cant corner or gas us out....but by the look of these rocks we will be safe they are lined with a rare element the blocks scans

10 Years Ago

"I know there is a reason on why I stayed in the area  so  your kind did not know my bloodline was still alive"  I keep walking in till we get to a big opening that was rounded on top and looked like a grand  old room and there  are some of my stuff in it and  it looks like a little house in a way" see" smiles at him then I move the candle I have to a small lime in the rocks and  it lines the walls with a flame or light