Role Play : Forum : broken bonds

Re: broken bonds

10 Years Ago

*quickly kills the two piolets and takes the gunner postion in the jet bringing all of the weapon systems on line*

10 Years Ago

I get the general and i drag him back to the plan and i get  and looks up at you" do you what to get the answers from this one?"

10 Years Ago

he might be of some use to us find some place safe that he can be kept until we get back for him and we where lucky this fighter jet still has all of its armorments and defenses online

10 Years Ago

" okay" i look around then i lock him in  a pot in the  helicopter that is covers by blinds and tires him up then  looks around" we should get going"

10 Years Ago

agreed. engines are at full power and auto pilot is set for the capital building assuming we get though the air defenese systems we are all set to get answers

10 Years Ago

" okay then lets head out  he will not be able to go anywhere  right now" I get up and walk over to the other seat  with the controls and looks over everything"  lets get going"

10 Years Ago

(we start to rise into the air and set course for the capital building) im sending out a signal to our support craft telling them that we have vauluable information that must be brought directly to the capital that should buy us some time and support but if that message is intercepted expect heavy fire..

10 Years Ago

"okay" i keep a  ear out over the radio and also over the sky" what are we going to  do when we get there"

10 Years Ago

well thats when these guns will really come in hand we will have to fight our way into the war room very well guarded and protected but if we want to stop this war we will need the top chains of command....look out enemy fighters on the right gaining fast

10 Years Ago

"okay" i  speed up the  craft and  try's to make it harder to get as us"I know where we can hid before that if we have too"

10 Years Ago

(buzzing can be heard from one of the intermints on the control pannel) that sounds like a good idea they have heat seakers locked onto us and we are still too far away from the building

10 Years Ago

"okay" i look for the clearing i need and then i go  to where  there there is water close by to  try and  through off the sencers some and land in a small  clearing and i get up" come on  it is not far but it is not short for the distant.. you got  our prisoner" i get  and grad the knifes and some  of the guns they have in the  craft and i get out only to slowly gather my power in side me" i can trough the m off but  i need some time and i can do that half way there to  my hide out"

10 Years Ago

*grabes the prisnor and some gear and follows behind you* we have to hurry iv got him and theres no way he is getting free

10 Years Ago

nods and then i  take off running some  on the waters edge keeping to the shadows.. only to slowly move the water so it covers our foot steps behind us.. i hear the plans and i look at him" keep  going till you get to  a cliff wall and  put this in the  middle there  should be a  piece of wall carved out" throws him a cain with a coat of arms pendent on it"I will be  right be hind you"

10 Years Ago

does as i am told and runs carrying the prisoner and gets to the cliff and places the pendant on the wood as the cliff wall starts to open up some rushes inside with the prisioner 

10 Years Ago

I  stop   in the  wood and i look at the plans and i moves some thing in the air and they start coming down in smoke  and then i turn and  starts to take off again hear one of the gun man and  i feel something hit my arm and side.. coughs some  and  i keep running only to get to the door way  and puts my hand on the key hold and it opens and i move in it closing be hind me"  we will be  seeing them for anytime  soon" smiles at him and then   starts coughing up some blood my eyes glowing brightly" there should be  light   some where around he and then we can  go to the opening in here" tells him and i move past him only to use my powers and   the whole  wall lights up and a head of us does as well

next Next Page
last Last Page