Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

Well hello there  and welcome my  name is  lurain I  am 5 years old in  dog year but 19 in human and I am  the second  in commanded of this pack but most of all I am the child of the pack leader. I have always been  known for my power and strength and wisdom but  most of  all my kindness and  compassion.. Put we need help  there has been some hunter but also some other packs of a  different kind of being  coming and trying to destroy the pack and my kind, what is the most  common thing for my people  is that we can change and  make  our self look and act human  to   get a long  with human kind.. I as a wolf  is all clack with white stocking and I have a wiccan pentagram on my  forehead.. my eyes are a bright  violet but gold when I am pissed or  frustrated... Please join and no one can over  power  and  have every single power  so not go players

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

i am a very powerful witch worlock whatever you may call me,i have many names the snake, the dragon, the savior, the destroyer, master. but none of that matters i have a very hidden and dark past i store an evil in me so great one drop could turn an entire ocean black in darkness my eyes go from bright blue to bright emrold green and on occasion so dark its near black i walk alone i wonder from place to place keeping to my self to the darkness trying not to taint or harm anyone my path crosses and unlike any other person i have died before and even then death could not stop me   as it took me into its dark jaws it spit me back out in discuss i walk wearing a dark brown cloak my face often hidden i move in the darkness of night i were a pentagram and charm around my neck and have a large sharp blade always at my side. i try not to stay in one place for too long or interact with people for too long often where i go things change i take it upon my self and the darkness that i carry in my soul. one day i crossed paths with luarin and then something changed i was unable to just pick up and leave as i had done so many times before there was something about her something that couldn't be over looked.

10 Years Ago

Lurain- " welcome "  bows my head some

10 Years Ago

greetings *nodes head slightly* hmmm forgive me for asking but your no normal person are you?

10 Years Ago

Lurain-" I can not talk her about that since we are in a store but if you meet me in the  clearing out side in the forest closest to town" whispers then I  turn and walk out of the store and I  walk off having  one of my fathers guard walk up beside me and we go  down the street to the  woods

10 Years Ago

hmmm this could be a trap i thought to myself but there is just something about her that i cant turn down whatever it is i will discover it and i will take control of it nothing controls me. so i walk out of the store luarin has gone ahead some but i can feel her energy trail and i follow it. unsure of what might lay ahead.

10 Years Ago

Lurain- I smile and I change to my wolf form happy that it is bigger then a  normal wolf but not as big as a  human.. I sit and wait only to slowly lays down and  watches around me hearing everything

10 Years Ago

slowly i enter the woods and follow the trail of energy which leads me to a clearing a a wolf waiting the energy feels all too similar too lurain's "hmmm so my dear shop owner i was right you are far from normal and yet you hide amongst the humans despite all of those urges that i can feel that you have bottled up inside and yet you try to be as normal as you can, tell me why do you hide among them and you showed your true self to me.... why?

10 Years Ago

Lurain- changed to human" the reason why is because of  hunters and other things that  could hurt us the thing is are you here to hurt  and kill or to see  and be helpful to the pack.. I am  al some people would call it  the princess  in the pack... my name is lurain I am  one of the heads in all of my kind"

10 Years Ago

*paces slightly* iv killed many things came across far worst then you could ever imagine...but i have no interest in hunting or killing you *pulls hood of cloak back slowly* there is something unique about you in a sense its like i am pulled to you but my past is haunted, dark should my path cross with yours i fear it may harm you. 

10 Years Ago

Lurain-" interesting.. but I  can handle my self.. what is you name by the way  so I can  ask nicely" moves and walks  a cercal around  him my eye mixing colors with   gold and violet

10 Years Ago

*stands still and watches from the corner of my eyes as you circle around me* my name has been one that has been lost over the years but if you must call me serpent its the closest thing one has given me to a real name one thats nice anyway. and i know you can handle yourself trust me i know *moves my hand in front of my face and plays with my fingers slightly as i do small blue sparks trail up and down the tips of my fingers. but despite your strength i feel you still have much curiously and much to learn.

10 Years Ago

Lurain-  growly lowly at the  blue sparks" then  how about no snake but shadow.. since that is   what you are acting like" I change and keeps walking around him" why did you come here  fallowing me beside this so called link" I think into his head

10 Years Ago

hmm shadow very fitting i do beileve *snaps my fingers and blue sparks turn into a quick blue flame in mid air that doesnt even last half a second then dissipears. i came here because as i said you are unique and i also have a bit of a curious side. i have to know all and when i senced that you where like no other i had to know more

10 Years Ago

Lurain- thinks some and then I jump and I  go over you only to  land as a human again" then you will not find much" smiles at him and I turn to walk away" if you stay I will have to have you meet the pack but if you  hurt any of them I will kill you "

10 Years Ago

*a faint tremor runs through the ground* from below my feet my dear wolf many have tried to kill me all have failed but i shall wait.

10 Years Ago

Lurian- nods  and then i walk to the  side of the field and let out a long  howl only then  to shortly after  a small group of my pack shows up" shadow  if you what to get to know me    then you have to know my people but I warn you  do what I say or you will not make it  back the gaurds"

10 Years Ago

i am in your land and i shall obey as i see fit i do want to know more but i am far from prey should your pack attack i will defend myself with powers never seen by your people before

10 Years Ago

Lurain- "  that is fine but are you sure  you can  defend your self when you do not even know your  pray"  smiles and next thing you know fire and water is  twisted together around you

10 Years Ago

Hello, my name is Rand and I am a Gray Wolf. I am 7 in dog years, but 23 in human and I am colored gray and black. I am slightly bigger than most wolves I stand about 3 inches taller, and my eyes are green but are known to change colors depending on mood. I've recently woken up from a coma, and I cannot remember what happend to me, but I do know that my pack is missing. I was suppoust to assume the role of pack leader, but my pack has vanished. My abillities are unknown to me at the moment.

First Page first
Previous Page prev