Role Play : Forum : The alphas pack

Re: The alphas pack

10 Years Ago

well shall we not keep them waiting anylonger *raises my hand and a quick gust of wind opens the door slowly for us to enter* after you

10 Years Ago

As I follow shadow out the door, I begin thinking about what he has told me about the pack, still not sure what happened, I give one last howl as I leave the door. The howl was that of ggrieving call.  I bow m head, trying to regain my composure and keep my strength, soon after raising my head, I follow shadow to the room where lurain was waiting for us.

10 Years Ago

greetings *bows head very slightly then takes a seat on the table across from the king* so what has lurain told of of us and im sure your very egar to hear my imput of whats going on

10 Years Ago

Alpha(Aka king) -" my daughter has told me that  she has meet  up with you and what you may be but not much of what is out there.. she has also told me of  the pack that is gone and  hose you wolf  are the only one left and if I am right  you where going to be one of the alphas of that pack"  smiles in my human form" I would like more info on what you are shadow and   you wolf on what happened, but first  how about we eat" people bring in the food from the kitchen Lurain-   I stay out of the talk  and eats once the food  get there keep my eyes low and  keep quite thinking my self

10 Years Ago

Rand- returns to his human form and quietly takes a seat, while inquistivly taking  glance at lurain and then taking a notice of the king and the meal his family has prepared. beings eating quietly.

10 Years Ago

*quietly eats* i thank you great one ...as for what i am by most humans i am known as a witch worlock or most commemly deamon spawned satin worshiper. but thats besides the point this thing that is out there is far stronger then even your toughest wolves its smarter faster stronger ...and most of all its evil nearly pure pure evil...

10 Years Ago

father- nod  and thinks some about the info" then shadow I would like you to say and  help us  if need  as a guest and in return you can get the info  of  my  people" I look at the   wolf" and what   info do you have wolf" my steer stun___ Lurain-" dad play nice" whispers to him and then I hear a small   howl  only for me to hear it"  dad  and shadow and  wolf if you please excuse me I have  some business I have to take care of" I get up   quietly and I  start walking to the door and I change only to take off running out the door and the front  door taking  off to the  woods.. howls and I keep running to a clearing

10 Years Ago

this creature that is out there only i can contain it only i can control it and it can not die...it has before and also .........she is my mate

10 Years Ago

Father-"   so this thing is your mate and she is evil then what does that make you shadow"  I get up and  look at him my eyes slowly  going a dark blue___ Lurain- growls  and fights   off a pack of invader wolves only to get    pinned of guard  to the  ground.. growls and looks at its eyes  seeing something different as in pure darkness.. growls and trys to get free only  to next thing I now everything is black

10 Years Ago

what that makes me is even more darker then you could ever possably imagine but my evil and my darkness is undercontro...somethings wrong with your daughter i can seance something quickly follow me *runs out of the den being followed and comes across her body laying on the ground* somethings not right....she was attacked and over powered but for some reason her soul still rests in her body...she was sparied by this evil and i dont know why quickly get her back inside by the fire she needs rest and have people keep a close eye on her i will find out exactly what happened once she is stablized some and her mind can handle the...effects of the screening 

10 Years Ago

father- I look around" okay shadow and I can feel it what ever this was it was not a alone look at the tracks there where about tree to  four packs  here in one fight and  all of  lurains are gone besides her that  has me  stump" I pick her on  in her wolf  form and carries her back   feeling her shiver some" shadow what can your mate do" my  voice stern___ Lurain- is lost in utter darkness in my dream.. cold and hearing voice not to user who they are.. opens my eyes growling and passes out again .. my powers of  water and fire slowly gathering around  my hand and me

10 Years Ago

she is nearly as powerful as me very very skilled in what she does and physicaly strong as well she most likley has control over other packs infuseing her energy into the dead bodies they may appear alive again but they are far from it but her she should have been killed and absorrbed like the others i can feel it she sparied her for some spefic reason

10 Years Ago

Father-"  and shadow why  would she  not  go and  take my daughter then why is it that  she would have  just left her like this what ever she did" I say to him and more of my wolf gather around us as we walk" I know lurain is powerful her mother was but   she did not grow up with her mother you see because in away shadow her mother was like you but with more light and  pure good energy.. that is where  lurain get her powers form and her being of my blood giver her powers and a rank as well"  one of the guards opens the front door and  then I go and  put lurain on the couch by the fire in the living room "Lurain has more  power then anything in one  my line but in this whole pack that is why I keep her close

10 Years Ago

she certainly  isnt weak and i am far from what you call evil or dark. she is leaveing a message for you toying with you and with her..and with me she knows that i would try to help thats why she came here next i must admit i do miss her i miss walking and being with her....but thats for another time what matters is your daughter must recover and rest some before i can know exactly what has happened

10 Years Ago

Father-" and how will you know that shadow" I put a blanket on her and I go and sit down on one of the  chairs holding my hand out  to the other chair for you" if you do not mind.. your mate if she is toying then why is she because in a way  if she wants to fight and get my wolves she just has to come to me and she  will have to win to get them"__ Lurain- whimpers in my sleep some only to have my self  go to my human form and come  a   little closer to the fire..  only to slowly have it dance around on  in front of me..  and I  slowly  wakes up   but stays still acting like I am still sleeping and or out hearing  my dad and shadow.. wondering what is  going on

10 Years Ago

*sits down* she is toying with us because she gets amusment from it when she strikes she wants you all angery and furious for a fight ...when we once stood together we where harmony piece ...and evil as well at times but we stayed far away from people we kept to ourselves she is far stronger then 100 of your packs put together very quick and very strong and so beautifully talented *faint growl is heard* ahhh i thought so it appears your daughter is starting to awake great king

10 Years Ago

Lurain- I  sit up slowly and looks around shivering a little and keeps the  blanket around me "Hey dad. and   hello shadow"   smiles a little hiding the pain I  am in" what happen  I  remember looking in to a  wolf eyes and seeing nothing but pure dark blackness evil and then nothing at all"----- Father-"  everything  is fine  lurain and  will be.. shadow why is your mate then coming and doing it here and why is it that you came here" I walk over and wraps another  blanket around  lurain and I stand in front of the fire place

10 Years Ago

i came to this town as a drifter i met your daughter and she brought me into the woods as far as my mate i was unaware of where she had been ...just that i had been searching.. your in pain i can assist you with that

10 Years Ago

Lurain-" I will be fine shadow I am used to how my  body is after I fight it is more of the fast  healing that gets us  " smiles  at him some--Father-" okay then shadow.. well you too I am going to retire for the night lurain get some sleep and  heal up okay, shadow wath over her some please and  do what you must for  getting info just  do not scar or fight  and or hurt her because she will fight back" smiles an di leave the room__  Lurain-" what did he mean by info shadow"

10 Years Ago

i am to discover what happened to you by seeing though your eyes and feeling all you felt at the moment when you where attacked please lay down and do not resist this will not hurt a bit