Roleplay For Terror At Boston General Hospital : Forum : Hi and Welcome to my group

Hi and Welcome to my group

17 Years Ago

HI and Welcome to my group

HI and welcome to my roleplay group. I want to keep it small as to not be overwhelming with alot of people in it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i am glad to have joined.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I am definitely up for helping, but as you are aware - I do tend to be called away for work quite a bit. Whatever way I can help though, just let me know.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

We can just do roleplay adding to the story . I'm not sure how but I'm sure that S. Thompson could show us.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pat

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I've never done anything like this before, but I'm game. I, too, have to be gone from time to time, but I'll do what I can.

We gotta get a logo. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Dude. Why is it when I'm on? You're off? ::mad:: J/J glad to be part of the group ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I never know when you'll be on. I don't stay on 24/7 so how do I know when you're on? Besides when are you coming back in MSN messenger so we can rp again?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Don't really know why I joined but hey I sometimes like to roleplay ::happy::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey, maybe we could chat sometime?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sure! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Do you use MSN or one of those chat programs?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I used to have msn but now i have yahoo

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I did and posted some more dialogue in the story from our chat last night. well a little more that is. I posted what I did.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi everyone I've neber done anything like this before either so I guess I'm learning too ::biggrin::