Roleplay X : Forum : Anyone up for a romance rp?

[reply] [quote]

Anyone up for a romance rp?

11 Years Ago

Yeah, I'm bored, and would like to do a small romance rp. I don't have a plot in mind, so we can make one up as we go along. (And as a heads up, I'm a girl, so I'll be rping as one.)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Anyone up for a romance rp?

11 Years Ago

I think that this would be interesting.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

eh, i wouldn't mind it, bored so I couldn't see why not.........
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I guess.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

XD Im all for it
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Great! So what should the plot be about?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Summer romance?
Some girls go on a summer vacation and meet these guys?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

How about a girl that's forced to go to her relatives on a small island for the summer even though she doesn't want too? then we can have a bunch of people that she meets that live on the island and they could all have little romances going on!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

We could do both of those ideas. :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

awesome C:
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

That sounds like a good plot :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Okay, so shall we create are characters? We can work out the plot a little better as we rp.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sounds good to me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Destiny Parker: 17 year old girl who stands around 5'8". She has shoulder length brown hair. Her eyes are dark blue, almost grey, in color. Destiny likes to stay by herself most of the time, but she's curious and likes to learn about as much as she can about anything she is interested in. She usually doesn't speak unless someone speaks to her first, but after she gets to know someone, she is easier to talk to.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Name: Angel Cashe age:17 appearence:angelic looking face, blonde hair shoulder length, peircing blue eyes accent her pale skin, she is tall and strong..Bio:she looks sweet but is really tough and can kick butt if she needs to.she is strong, fast, and smart.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Joey
Male
nineteen
brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin, tall, muscular (but not overly muscular)
personality, can be a little arrogant and hard to get to his heart, but once you can get to his heart he'd never let you go. Can be skeptical, but there's a romantic buried in their somewhere.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel Winchester: 17 year old boy who stands around 6'2". He has shoulder length, spiky blonde hair. His eyes are bright, ocean blue in color. An athlete's build (water polo) Castiel has lived on the island his whole life, and is easily excited at the prospect if adventure. Always happy, optimistic, and loyal, he is comparable to a dog. As a matter of fact Castiel is a total nature boy, having two dogs and three cats. Has a great love for water.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Great! Let's begin the rp.) ____ Destiny looked out the window of the lane as it landed onto the island she forgot the name of. Supposedly, this is where here great aunt lived. Her parents thought it would be good for her to get out of the house and come out here for the summer.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Castiel was really excited. Rumor was going around that a new girl was coming to stay at the island.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Joey: Comes in, seeing his friend. "So, did you hear about the new chicks coming to the island? Everyone's talking about it, Cas."
I have plans in mind, but no matter what. I will not fall, not after what happened to Andrea- stop thinking about that. Some girls are coming? Cool. Let's play.

First Page first
Previous Page prev