Russian Literature : Forum : Welcome Admirers

Welcome Admirers

14 Years Ago

i just want to say welcome. russian literature as really inspired me as an aspiring writer, and i just want to start our conversation with...hello, what do you like to do, and whos your favorite russian author?   hi. i like to write, and do other creative things, like drawing and playing piano, though im not nearly as good at them. Vladimir Nabokov.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe

Re: Welcome Admirers

14 Years Ago

Hey, I'm some guy, screw what I do, I just want to say that Lermontov's my favourite Russian author because I loved A Hero Of Our Time, and I hear that his poetry was really good. I never got around to reading any of it because I always assume that translated poems have lost their original charm and I don't speak Russian.

13 Years Ago

I really like Tolstoy! Anna Kerenina is one of my favorite books. I also liked A Hero of Our Time by Lermentov. Russian literature is dramatic and melancholy, in my opinion.

13 Years Ago

I am interested in anything Russian, mainly cause i have some Russian characters and cause I myself am Russian and want to know more about my beautiful heritage.

13 Years Ago

Yes, i am continually stricken by the Russian culture.  I am finishing up my second Dostoevsky book The Idiot and am looking forward to starting another book by a Russian author. Any recommendations? 

IF you'd like to post any Russian inspired pieces, please post them. :)