Creative space : Forum : Visit Sonder

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
[reply] [quote]

Visit Sonder

3 Years Ago

Hello everyone!

This is MC once again! The time has come we were all waiting for, desperately. Our website "Sonder" was created and published on 16th June,2020. Follow this link to visit the website- 
Yes!!! we are setting back to work guys!😎 Now it only lacks the precious contents from all of you. So we need a heavy amount of content for the site. This is an 'invite' from Sonder... Please please please visit us and get involved from the first day.

Message from MC.
I'd like to thank all the members for their support, staying connected and cooperating us during the pandemic situation. If I could, I'd really bow in the honor of this incredible, kind and supportive community. Thank you for keeping patience and trusting us. I hope we'll be great companions as well as colleagues for the decades to come and set up an example and opportunity to the generations to come.
We'll have three more new members joining us, I hope everyone will cooperate and will be helpful to each other also our website developer team will be connected to us shortly after lock-down in India is relieved. 

I'd like a reply to this mail and also a review on the new website, any suggestion is most welcomed as the site was created by me, keeping in mind the the busy post pandemic period. Please help me to make it better with your feedbacks.😀
Be well and safe and live CREATIVE!

With greatest Regards
MC
(Sonder holder)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Visit Sonder

3 Years Ago

Hello once again!

This is to announce that we got 15+ incredible blogposts on our BRAND NEW website SONDER(click here to visit)

Want to see more?
Click here to visit our blogs
click>> Login/Signup to share your incredible creativity with our community! And get latest updates about Sonder Blogs!

Earn cool badges

by supporting our (click>>)community.
MC
Hi everyone! I'm a 17 year old East-Indian girl. My purpose of creating this website was to discover unique creativity. No only writing we promote art and sculpture at the moment.
We are a community of 168 members from WritersCafe and 8 members in out team who'd like to lead you. We're hoping to make this an awesome platform completely free features for everyone.
So hurry up!
[reply] [quote]

3 Years Ago

June 2020 Webzine 
Hello everyone!  Sonder proudly announces the publication of the 2nd issue of quarterly Webzine.
Click here to Read

Sonder  
[reply] [quote]

3 Years Ago

I'm a member of Sounder and was posting there quite a lot.  Now I can't get into the site.  Are you still open and, if you are, can you send me a link so I can get back in?