Scenarios : Forum : Scenario 2

[reply] [quote]

Scenario 2

11 Years Ago

You are wearing brown cargo pants and a plain black t-shirt and you are walking along a street in the city and you notice a guy that is one of the most wanted men in the country walking a few yards ahead of you. You've heard he has high-jacked 4 cars, has been in 9 high speed chases with police, robbed 2 banks, and has been accused 9 times for traffic violations. He is considered armed and extremely dangerous. You know the police will offer 5,000 dollars for any leads, but you also know that the police have offered a 75,000 dollar reward for catching him. You are 10,000 dollars in debt from buying a new car and you can't afford to miss this opportunity. You have a cell phone, a wallet with 20 dollars in it, a pocket knife, a quarter, a red laser pointer, an ace of spades, and 3 dice. What will you do?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Scenario 2

11 Years Ago

Can I know the clothes he is wearing?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

If he was wearing a jacket things would have been a lot different. Hmmm...
I guess I would put the ace of spades in my sleeve, and then I would take out the dice and start tossing them into the air with my other hand. He seems like  gambling man from his crimes, so i assume this would catch his attention. I would then let the ace fall out of my sleeve to the ground and act surprised. I would then drop the dice as if i lost my concentration and scramble to get them. Naturally, he'd laugh  at what I did, now apparent that I was a con man. I would then make myself look really frustrated, and challenge him to a game at my place. Of course he could get cautious from that, so I'd givve him my cell phone, wallet, and pocket knife telling him he could keep them if he wins. Now, I live a ways away from the city, so it'd be a while before we could walk all the way back to my place. Now i would get out my laser pointer as sneakily as possible and proceed to shine it in every passerby's eyes. Seeing as he's the most wanted and the city is busy, someone would recognize him and call the police. Of course they'd reaach my house long before we did, and I'd tell them what i did. If the police understand, I've just settled my debts.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I call the police as I tail him. I follow him all the way back to his hideout, and call the cops again tell them where he lives. Report anyone I see come in, or out. I get money safely, and cops do their thing. I come out being able to pay my car off. ^_^