Scenarios : Forum : Scenario 4

[reply] [quote]

Scenario 4

11 Years Ago

You are framed for assassinating the the president, hijacking his limo, and killing 50 innocents. You are currently held up in a fortress in a low populated part of town, but their coming. There's a small opening in the back that lets out into a huge forest. You have a revolver with 50 bullets, a sword, 4 playing cards, and a small panic room that's kinda hidden in the fortress. How do you escape?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Scenario 4

11 Years Ago

So is the fortress mine or is it my prison and the authorities are coming to get me? Also thank you for joining, definitely makes this more fun! :D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

The fortress is yours. And i'm honored to join on the fun! I always love these kinda questions
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Alright, well if I'm getting framed for all that mess, they're coming full speed, so I have no time to lose. I would have to do something I really wouldn't want to do, since the forest probably wouldn't do me much good. I would get a playing card out and cut my wrist with it a couple times and leave a blood trail leading a little away form the panic room into it, and then try to stop the bleeding with my hand. Seeing as it's just a couple or few paper cuts, i think it would work. Then I would leave the panic room and wait until they got to the fortress and announce there presence and break in. I would then fire a shot from my revolver and go into the panic room. They would find the blood trail and then assume i shot myself. They  would then try to break into the panic room and i would fire another shot and drop the gun. This would made it seem like i killed myself. I would then, assuming they failed to break in, wait in the panic room for 5 days, as my body should be able to sustain that assuming there are no resources in the panic room. I would leave on the fifth night, and hopefully be able to escape into the forest and possibly escape, having to create a new life in another country.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Ohhh impressively played! I would have cut a blood pocket in my head that old wwf wrestlers cut to make it look like the were bleeding with my sword. I'd make a blood trail to the panic room, and run out into the jungle, and live there the rest of my last live. Hunting with my sword.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

That might work too, also a good idea. Oh yeah, like you probably already guessed it's a rule that the scenario creator can't post what they would do before anyone else has said what they would do. Then they can't steal your ideas
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

No I didn't thanx a lot
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

As Popble said in his, I know I don't have much time to do anything. I don't mean to be a copycat, but I'd probably do the same as Popble. I would have a LOT of honey because, as most people know, honey does not spoil. I would have enough food to last at least two weeks. When a week has past, I would then VERY cautiously proceed out side. If I noticed no one out of the room. I would continued, very cautiously, out of the fortress and into the forest and find another country to peacefully live. If there was a person by the entrance, I would silently kill him with my sword and then take as much of the left over food with me and leave the fortress.