Scenarios : Forum : Scenario 5

[reply] [quote]

Scenario 5

8 Years Ago

You wake up in a small hole in the sand at a beach you are unfamiliar with and no memory of how you got there. A person passes by and you try to ask them where you are, but they do not understand you and speak in an unfamiliar language. The last thing you remember is being at your house finalizing all the plans for your wedding in 6 days. You can clearly see a large city on the solid land. You have a T-shirt with your favorite sports team logo on it, and some black cargo shorts. You only have your wallet on you. it has your driver's license, a picture of you soon to be wife, a scratch it lottery ticket, and some spare change (whatever coins you want it to be). How do you find out where you are, and can you find a way to get home?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Scenario 5

8 Years Ago

Idk wut to do! ummm I guess I try to say stuff that sounded like his language, and only hope for the best. If some how I end up saying the right thing I steal a car when no one was looking, find a telephone booth, and call up my girl. If I don't end up saying the right thing i'm royally screwed
[reply] [quote]

Re: Scenario 5

8 Years Ago

Well if Galigarian Humor also doesn't know what to do I'll put down what I would do.