Scenarios : Forum : Scenario 9

[reply] [quote]

Scenario 9

11 Years Ago

Okay THIS time it will be better.
Alright, this is medieval times you are in a small town and just learn that it is going to be turned into a battlefield as two warring nations are about to cross here. This will take place in three minutes, and the town is on a completely flat landscape, so you cannot run without attracting attention from the soldiers and especially the archers. You have the gift of Superhuman strength and the ability to form a singularity (The thing that crushes everything inside a black hole) at will. However, the deity who gave you these powers has forbid you to kill anyone or the powers will be taken away and a horrible plague will decemate the country you live in and love. If you die, the deity might also release a plague out of anger at the people who killed you, which you also don't want. Can you escape or find a way to make the armies make peace?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Scenario 9

11 Years Ago

Also you can make the Singularity go away
[reply] [quote]

Re: Scenario 9

11 Years Ago

I'd ask the deity if she would do 1 of 2 things. The first would be let me kill people with powers in this situation only,and if she says naw. Than i'd ask if she would come done ,and make peace with the armies. If she did let me use my powers how I want i'd kill everyone with it. If she came down made peace, than there'd be not prob, but if she said no than i'd just try to take as many people as I could with me by using my power to kill someone