Sci Fi : Forum : My Story Summary

[reply] [quote]

My Story Summary

13 Years Ago

Would anyone be interested in reading my story I'm currently writing? If you are, we can become friends and I'll post chapters when I finish them. I'm always looking for trustworthy people for me to share my long stories with on this site. People who will actually take their time to read it and critique it are hard to find... Here is the general summary:

Memory Shot is a suspenseful, thriller, dry humored novel about a woman trying to escape her planned fate.  Waking through a shaking, dying ship with no memory, all she has to go off of is a strange monitor tape she found by accident, a file folder, and a man she met.  Stranded alone with him on a modern spaceship which they have no clue how to operate, they find themselves in a tight spot.  All the escape pods have been taken but one, so the broken control room monitor says, but to get to that pod means she has to travel all the way through the maze-like intricate ship to the other side.  Sounds easy enough, right?  After most the humans from earth were restored and brought back from the dead, some of their body parts had to be replaced with machinary.  What happens to their left over parts though…?  Aliens, created from human leftovers, start to scouer the ship and as they multiple, the two stranded, confused people start to run out of ammo and the will power to go on.  Do they reach the escape pod…? And if they do… then what?  Will they just be shot out into space like the others who were aboard the ship…?  And left for fate to eat at their starving bodies?  Will they turn on each for for survival of the fittest?  …Will they make it out alive? Follow the steps of Temperance and Ryker as their struggle to survive endures through attacks, starvation, drugs, and the motive to keep living.  Temperance’s secretive past eats at her mind as Ryker’s medical condition remains a secret.  Who will make it out alive?  Or won’t they…?
[reply] [quote]

Re: My Story Summary

13 Years Ago

I am intrigued.