Of them all,

Love & it's Ecstasy,

How Loves Illusions,

ties to your every thought-

Thought and movement,

surrounding our every being,

pushed through the sand of Time-

To be taken away & tossed

into the endless oceans of time and death.

This is his story- her story

of loves illusions and pains.

♀▬♥▬♠▬♥▬♂

He walked me up the stairs to his Apartment, 6th floor over-looking Central Park. He stopped and slowly spun around and and gave me the key. I asked him if this was it and well-mannered, he replied, "yes, Ma'am; all of his stuff is on his bed and there is a sealed envelop on top. I was instructed to tell you that you must open it first."

"Thank you, but do you mind," I asked him; "I need some time alone." He tipped his hat, turned and went down the stairs. I walked over and sat on the edge of his bed looking at the yellowish parched paper sealed with blood- red wax. I try to open it but my hands start trembling and my heart starts pounding. I soon start to smell and feel the ecstasy that lingers in this city. Not the Cities nor any one else but ours; I slip off of the edge of the bed and his letters therefore followed sprawling out around me. I look around the pictures of us and what I-- we used to have. I looked down at the yellow envelope and tears started to run down my cheek but I did not open it. I reached over to a journal and began to read.

She packed my bags last night while I was at the pub. The arguments and screams finally did us in. Tho it is hard to believe; just the night before we were entwined in each others passions- My hips in between her thighs and her legs wrapped around my back & her nails digging into my skin bring forth this ecstasy - my hand softly supporting her; bringing her to her point of pleasure. I never cared if I got off completely but knowing that I could satisfy her lust was all I needed. We were made for each other-but now it is over and what I –we once had is gone. I tried to call her from the Chelsea hotel on 23 West Street a week later but one of her friend answered only for me to find out that she had left moved away. I drove her away- it drove her away. I live day to day now and I have little idea of what I will do for money; soon all I have left will be gone, but who cares without her I can’t breath. I can't move. I can’t see and the worst thing is I do not know where to find her. I tried to stop drinking and get a job but I can't live without her my heart mourns of emptiness and my arms are begging for her touch; I can no longer stand it my angel sent to me by God himself and my thanks to him was pushing her away.

I walk through the park looking at all of the trees with of flowers that had bloomed to there doom, the tears slowly freezing to my cheek to my heart which quaintly beats. My heart is being pulled by strings –her strings though she is unknowing; unwillingly doing so, I can still feel her warmth on my hips and the scratches on my back even though it has been 3 months the ecstasy and its withdrawal leaves me wanting. My god, everything in this park leads my mind to her lips and how they felt on my body. It drives me crazy. I see a young couple on the bench catty corner to me passionately kissing and embracing each others love. Then I remember that night in the park where we first made love (It was the night before Christmas) we wore trench coats and it was about 3 in the am and though the cold air blew through my legs and her n*****s perked; it could not fight off the ecstasy that we shared. Though we found ourselves in jail that night we made the best of it there, too; a Christmas memory I wish to never forget. With Christmas this memory replaying in my brain this Christmas will seem unbearable and it’s only two months away. 

Jude dear Jude,

How I miss you, if you ever get these letters I hope you know I am sorry. It is now November and the winter air has started to set in. i know that this is meaningless now but I have stopped drinking seemed almost impossible too with everything when everything around me in this city reminds me of you; I thought I might leave New York and move south away from this city were our ecstasy lingers in it air. When I do not know but when these letters stop coming you will know that I have finally moved on. I know you will one day get back so I hid these in that special place I made out side of your house so that your roommate could not throw them away. I hope when you get these you are well for I may not be. With Love,

Always,
Scott

Its Christmas time again and no tree near the fireplace and no gifts or lights to spare, the thought of a Christmas without her is too unbearable. The mistletoe and the events that lead us sinfully astray; all i would need is just one look into your eyes I beg just one look to satisfy my needs I no longer have wants I only have needs and the undying love from my distant lover; tho can I even call her a distant lover but more as a faint memory of ecstasy and fire? Looking out at Times Square and its festive décor and all the people below dressed to the season holding their lover by the arm; the carolers bringing the tidings of joy and the smell of the bakery below. I stare at the dwindling fire being flickered by the wind from the chimney & illuminating the ashes and I slowly drift to sleep. Christmas morning I awoke to loud carolers and the smell of roasted turkeys and hams. I have no family and no lover to indulge with gifts this morning I figured to stay in bed and watch TV the sight of lovers arm and arm would just drive me crazy so inside blinds down and alone. Merry Christmas Jude no matter where you are at I love you….

Jude Dear Jude

Where are you? Christmas has past and I still have not left this city of the sin and bloody and move on with my life. Every time I try to leave it feels as if a demon has my soul not allowing me to be happy. Dear Jude please come back….Please…. never before in my life has loneliness felt so real and the cold never so fidget my heart never hard. My word may be few but they are the only things I can offer to your ears when you return if you return. May my tears wispher on the wind and travel to your ear-may my words caress your every being. Dear Jude.....come home.

With Love,

Always,

Scott

The passing seasons now gone and four months of my life gone because of this obsession of my loss and pondering of the fault that lyes on your departure. was it all that bad was it all gone to hell. Who does not have problems in relationships- we never talked it and if i remember write you always resort to arguments. Why could we ever just talk, so that the ecstasy that lingers around me could fade and i could move but i still can't help but take the blame. It is now February and the like the weather my heart has ran cold with the water of the rivers or the winds in the air. The lovers hand and hand once again and following suit in seight of the holiday days away tho in my head i think i shall be following it in my own way.

V-day 14, i awake with thoughts of death in my head; as i slide out of bed my arm slides out and hits a picture frame off the night stand shattering across the floor. i lean down and grab the broken frame that has glass in bedded in it. it was a picture of us in black and white of us on our first date. I started to break down and fell to the ground. I picked up a lager piece of grass and started to cut my self i only got one wrist does when i realized it is not time. I had unfinished business i get to my feet and slowly paint on the frames on the wall and dresser.  I hope you never have to feel the pain i have had to. I bandaged up my cuts they we not to bad I'll live and move on to see tomorrow but that is all i know that i will awake tomorrow.

Jude ....

February has come and past to the roar of the lion to the leaving like a lamb & the many shower brought the flowers of may i awake to a envelope slid under the door. I open the yellow parched paper and begun to read it aloud. To Mr. Scott Jamieson

you have be sent divorce papers on which you need sign and bring to the court house asap. my heart sunk and what little left of my soul is gone Jude why....why dont you call- talk? i am engulfed in darkness one with loneliness. by night there is not sleep and by day motionless and full of hurt. i fear the worst dear Jude... if only you were here.

May is gone and here lyes June- 3 years ago would be the day we met and here lyes my problem; Were to begin with this; I have gone on for almost a year trying to at least thin this ecstasy that lingers on my clothes and the passion that haunts me in my dreams but I have come to no conclusion. The futile struggle that's never ending and the night that bring only cold emotions of the phantom past that which we shared. I no longer care for the common summer breeze- no need for the unpassionate tides to carry me out into the sea of love. My heart now empty and my soul almost empty tho no matter what little amount of it is left this is it Jude this is all, tho I once looked to the Roma's life for guidance- there will to keep going; but I look to them now for there flawless design. Here is my tribute to GOD. Good by. I feel that we will be going In to different place as we die. here is my final good by & parting gift to you the divorce papers signed in my blood. Jude i always loved you now in hell and for the rest of eternity even tho this is all on you. Love.....

I drop the journal and reached for a letter i was informed to open but it was no were to be found so i just randomly pick up a letter and opened and as I read the letter a blood stained piece of glass fell from it. My heart fell heavy and my conscience grew a over abondent amount of guilt ran over and i wanted to die.. what have i done the man i love is gone and all to try and help him grow! were....what... i to cant stand myself i found myself panicking and crying, to the love we had.. i picked up the shard of glass and followed him to his death.

she fell back wondering were she would go. The sun was setting and the light hit the line of pictures on the wall. they read- you should have read the letter.

she starts to hear foot steps coming towards and she turns her head to see a tall man in a tan trench coat standing over her. How does it feel b***h. he slowly turned and walked away Jude not quite dead singing- he Jude you walked away you took my heart than you ran away just remember you did this to you self Hmmmam hmm hmm hmmmmm. --- and for a second before she past she swore she saw a red flash come from the front of his face ( his head was slightly tilted)