Show Your ISBN At The Door : Forum : Bookmark Distribution

Bookmark Distribution

15 Years Ago

==================================================================

Proposed plan for a wide area bookmark distribution plan

1)      I schedule a promotional bookmark exchange date.

2)      I post notices and send e-mails indicating that a PBE (Promotional Bookmark Exchange) is scheduled and I list the deadline and instructions. Each author who wants to participate has three responsibilities.

1.      Send a PBE packet to me including:

1.      A specified number of their own promotional bookmarks (Let�s say 75). {Note: 75 bookmarks will fit very nicely into a padded CD mailer}

2.      A postal money order for $3.00 made out to the administrator (Me) to cover the costs of mailing.

2.      When you receive your return packet, take the bookmarks that you received to the bookstore or library that you plan to cover within one week's time.

3.      E-mail me to verify that you have completed your distribution.

3)      The day after the deadline, I create a stack of bookmarks for each participant and mail the evenly mixed stacks back out. Any packets received after the deadline will be saved for the next distribution date.

4)      Each participant takes the stacks of bookmarks to the bookstore or library he has chosen to cover, for free distribution to readers and then the author E-mails me to verify that they have completed their distribution.

5)