So Emo Con : Forum : F**k Emos

[reply] [quote]

Fuck Emos

13 Years Ago

Why did you invite ME?  I have real problems, not ones I make up in my head so I can cut my wrists just deep enough to scar and try to get a metaphorical pity f**k.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Fuck Emos

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Zackery Alan Daley
Why did you invite ME?  I have real problems, not ones I make up in my head so I can cut my wrists just deep enough to scar and try to get a metaphorical pity f**k.

Hey calm down so what...You have problems it's just a group it's just for fun...and sides you don't have to be emo to like skinny jeans and converse that's the only reason I joined, because I like emo style. Calm down and quit being a jerk. If you got problems then maybe you should join if you wanna be mean like that...GO TO A COUNSELOR!!!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I agree with The second person(sorry i coouldnt remeber your name!)  
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Abbigale M.
I agree with The second person(sorry i coouldnt remeber your name!)  

haha fallon it's fine...lol
I mean it's true emo's have problems they just deal with it in different ways. And if you think your problems are above anyone else and mean more than anyone else GO GET HELP! you know what i mean?
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I hate people who think the way you do... Emo doesn't mean cutting, it does not nean metaphorical It has nothing to do with that... Most real emos don't show it off like others do.. Most don't cut just to get scars... Most don't even really cut This is a site for those who have a lot of sad emotions... People who use poetry to get it out... Don't ever think that "emo" is just that s**t everyone brings it out to be
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Ashley.M.E

I hate people who think the way you do... Emo doesn't mean cutting, it does not mean metaphorical It has nothing to do with that... Most real emos don't show it off like others do.. Most don't cut just to get scars... Most don't even really cut This is a site for those who have a lot of sad emotions... People who use poetry to get it out... Don't ever think that "emo" is just that s**t everyone brings it out to be
GO ASHLEH! cans I call ya that? haha say the H with some empisis lol i didn't know you cussed. But yeah you right being emo don't mean you cut yourself! I mean you know you don't have to even be emo to cut yourself some people just do it for the sick sick pleasure!!!

[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by ☁Dark Angel's Storm☁
Originally posted by Ashley.M.E

I hate people who think the way you do... Emo doesn't mean cutting, it does not mean metaphorical It has nothing to do with that... Most real emos don't show it off like others do.. Most don't cut just to get scars... Most don't even really cut This is a site for those who have a lot of sad emotions... People who use poetry to get it out... Don't ever think that "emo" is just that s**t everyone brings it out to be
GO ASHLEH! cans I call ya that? haha say the H with some empisis lol i didn't know you cussed. But yeah you right being emo don't mean you cut yourself! I mean you know you don't have to even be emo to cut yourself some people just do it for the sick sick pleasure!!!

I curse at times. It matters who I am around. A lot of the people I talk to in real life, are as you call Emo, even I in a few ways. Most of the people I talk to curse, so I curse around them... It just matters who i am by. I don't curse on here, because I want to be professional, which makes since. I just don't like when people stereotype everything.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Yeah your right, but people are just ignorant very ignorant and someone who stereotype emo might themselves be emo because they're trying to hid it and it's stupid, mean, and rude.