Social Deviants : Forum : Wow..

[reply] [quote]

Wow..

16 Years Ago

When I first made this group I didn't think that it would attract people so quickly. Thanks for showing some support to the 'other side'. lol. let me know how u found out bout it. (i know that i told some of you, but what about you others?)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I honestly can't remember...
My memory's shoddy like that.

All I know is, judging from the stuff I write, I figured I might belong here.
I sure as heck don't belong in "popular writing" or "Things you wouldn't mind your parents reading". "Stories with magical unicorns and rainbows where everyone loves each other" was all sold out, too.

So I went with "Social Deviants", because there wasn't a group called "Writers who should be put in the looney bin for the crap they put out", and I'm too lazy to make one.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't have any talent whatso ever, but if I can be some help to this group, please let me know I know alot about this and I also know alot about relationships.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Systemic Apathy
When I first made this group I didn't think that it would attract people so quickly. Thanks for showing some support to the 'other side'. lol. let me know how u found out bout it. (i know that i told some of you, but what about you others?)

I just browsed groups, and there you were! I have lots of poems on myspace that I think will convert nicely into this groups energy. Can't wait to read everyone's submissions!

Cat
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I just wanted to make a group where people who wouldn't normally fit in anywhere would have somewhere to show their stuff n talk bout s**t and jus feel like no1 is sitting there talking about how s**t there clothes look today or how "she like, totally pashed him, in front of every1 and called me a s**t like cuz you know i'm like totally not and I am sooooooooooooooo hot and like omfg you know?" i just hate all that s**t and i agree, i would never ever want my parents reading what i write. ever.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Damn. That does gotta suck, I mean hell my mom doesn't do that s**t and if I don't want her reading it believe me she wont. I am sorry that your mom and dad are the way they are. As my mom always said ," Can't pick who your parents are"
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Parents...

A problem I quickly resolved by leaving them upon the age of independance (17 in Texas). With the help of my older sister, I put myself through high-school, and I'm working on putting myself through college, 'soon as I can.

The end result?

Never will I have to mention my parents in the book dedication. Which is good. I need to free up that dedication space for people who actually deserve it. Like whoever invented post-it notes, or Q-tips.

Mayhaps you can't pick your parents, but you can sure as hell leave them behind in a cloud of dust and no regrets.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Ah, that beautiful, wonderful government, right?

I bet an Anarcho-Capitalism is looking really good right about now.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ha ha ha. yeah i suppose it is. have you ever seen monty python and the holy grail?
king arthur walks up to this guy and thinks he's this ols lady so he calls him 'old lady' and then the guy goes off about how king arthur judged him to be lower than him and stuff then king arthur goes well i am king of the britons and then this old lady goes 'who made you king' and he says sumthing bout the lady of the lake giving him excaliber and stuff? ill see if i can find the script or whatever cuz i just f***ed that up.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Isnt that the truth of everything. We all can't chose life, nor can we choose death.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

if i had've had a choice, i still would've chosen life. even though it sucks i know that im here to teach certain people lessons in their lives. help them be great, even if i never will be. but i dont mind. if i wanted to be great iw ouldnt be sitting here typing on my laptop. id be out and about doing something more than this. but im happy with things they way they are. even if it is depressing. do u get what i mean? i hate some of the things (most of the things) bout my life but i wouldnt change it. get it?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I once went to a psychic (stop laughing at me) who told me I DID pick my parents. In fact, she said it wasn't the first time I've had them as my parents, either. Now, she could obviously be full of s**t, but if you think about it....it's very interesting. I totally believe in reincarnation (forgive my Catholic soul-it's against "my religion")heh. But, since I do believe in reincarnation, I think the whole point of it is to learn the lessons we need to learn in order to stop coming back to the planet. So we can just live out in the ethers, or whereever the hell the "dead" go....
So, picking my parents seems to fit. If my soul has a lesson to learn, and knows a soul or two from a past life, who can push my buttons or coddle me or whatever it is I need, why wouldn't I choose to be born into that family? Think about it. Just think about it. And then, tell me what you think. And, um, I may be on drugs but that's not the point!! heh
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:

I was actually looking for a similar group I found a few days ago (before signing up for WC) but, I can't see to find them. I browsed through a few of the members of this group and figured... this works.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

great. well new people are always welcome. so hi!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
great. well new people are always welcome. so hi!

Thank ya!

M.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

youre welcome. really. im glad that this group has attracted such an array of people. your writing is a bit different form most in this group (thats how i see it anyway) and Im glad that you decided to join. your works themes are quite similar, but often the way that you express those themes are different.