Someone to talk to.. : Forum : @rachel kim and anyone else!

[reply] [quote]

@rachel kim and anyone else!

12 Years Ago

Hey, sorry it took so long for me to join! ive been swamped with work. i love that you made a group like this too, the more the merrier! haha xx i've invited all my friends :) hope it works out, so far hard times has 12 members :) xx hope you're alright(and anyone else too!) xx 
[reply] [quote]

Re: @rachel kim and anyone else!

12 Years Ago

Oh my goodnes!! One second there's no one in the group except me..next thing I know, like ten people join!! Thank you soo much!! You make me happy!!:D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by RachelKim
Oh my goodnes!! One second there's no one in the group except me..next thing I know, like ten people join!! Thank you soo much!! You make me happy!!:D

haha that's so great! <3
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

You are just soo..amazing?? Noo..thats not enough..ou are so amazingly incredible for doing all that you did just for me.. I just..I don't know what to say... But I do have one thing. Thank you. Thank you soo much. You do not know how much this means to me.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

hey im glad u guys invited me in ur group and i have a problem. I recently told my friends that i was bi. You see, i have been hiding it for a least 6 months. Last night, my dad and I were watching the voice and he made a nasty comment about people being bisexual. I really scared to tell my parents. What should I do?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Twlight Freak
hey im glad u guys invited me in ur group and i have a problem. I recently told my friends that i was bi. You see, i have been hiding it for a least 6 months. Last night, my dad and I were watching the voice and he made a nasty comment about people being bisexual. I really scared to tell my parents. What should I do?
  I understand. It's hard...you know? To keep something like that from your parents.. You need to tell them and they need to understand. Parents should be the most understanding people you know. They need to know that your not doing anything wrong. You are not a crimminal. Your just a regular girl. It'll be hard. I can garentee that. They might or probably will be in shock. But you need to be strong. More importantly, they need to be strong and accept that this is who you are. No matter what happens, your parents will ALWAYS and forever love you with all their hearts. The beginning will be bad...but things will get better. I promise.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

thanks you for your advice, i will try to talk to my parents tonight!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I tried talking to my parents but they called me names. I tried but sadly I failed. What should I do now?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Victoria
I tried talking to my parents but they called me names. I tried but sadly I failed. What should I do now?

hey there :) i'm not the admin here, RachelKim is but i didn't want to leave you upset :) Remember you're not alone, i mean i am not gay or bi, but i don't hate peoplew ho are, and your parents don't either! they're just in shock, you need to show them that you are strong and it's not just a phase, explain to them waht you're feeling so that they will treat you more grown up, rather than a kid with mixed up feelings taht they can just yell at. If all else fails, inbox me :) i'll be here for you whatever happens, i'm sure everyone in this group will be to xx
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

thanks so much! It just hard because kids at school dont understan and im so lonely!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

thanks so much! It just hard because kids at school dont understan and im so lonely!

Screw the other kids!! And your parents must snap out of their shock. Don't let their insults get to you because you have done nothing wrong.  And remember this..you are not a crimminal. You have done nothing wrong. Society can be ugly sometimes. And other tims it can become quite beautiful. We all need to stop judging. It seems impossible..but if I can do it, I'm sure we all cqan. If we can change the outlooks of peoples live and teach them to become more acdcepting, life will become easier. For you. For me. 

Judgement has caused girls to where makeup. It has caused tgirls and guys to feel insecure. It makes us act in ways that we wouldn't act. We need to stop this. We're stronger han society.

Ok....sorry Victoria..I have gone WAY of topic!! But you get the idea right!?...noo?..ok. Be strong. Never give up on happieness. Because if you wait..I promie you the benefits will be magnifincent.Its karma hun...(:

And Daniella May..thanks for elpin me out buddy(:

As for all the members of "Someone to talk too..." Thank you for your support. If you checkthe most popular groups lst..WE'RE ON IT!! For some of you...that may not mee such a big deal..but it is absolutly HUGE for me!! So thank yu all!!

I wish all of you nothing but the beauty of life. Remembr if your not happy now...you will be. Never feel insecure because youe just wasting your time. I love you all and thanky you soo much(:
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

To rachel kim and anyone else, thank you so much for inviting me to your group, you have no idea what this means to me! I love you all so so so much. It was you who made me feel special when no one else would bid me the time of day! Thanks so much and may god bless you!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

hey guys its me, gleegurl again, I'm having boy troubles!! No guy seems to have any feelings for me and it hurting me bad. I try to make myself more gorgeous but they never seem to notice, now to tell you the truth, I'm overweight, short hair, acne, and i dress like a boy, WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

hey guys its me, gleegurl again, I'm having boy troubles!! No guy seems to have any feelings for me and it hurting me bad. I try to make myself more gorgeous but they never seem to notice, now to tell you the truth, I'm overweight, short hair, acne, and i dress like a boy, WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!

Ok. There is no easy way to say this..but its the best I got.   You must wait. You shouldn't find love. It will find you. I know what your thinking..."I don't want to wait..I want it NOW!!". Well..I'm sorry..I can't make time go faster. You shouldn't cake yourself with makeup with hopes someone will notice. The only thing that does is make you fake. There is a time for love. And your a great girl so sooner or later..love will find you. Be patient. At this age, we should be worrying about this anyway! We feel like we should, but in reality, it dosen't matter!! I know it hurts. I know how it feels. There will be those lonely nights, but all that does is make you stronger.   Be strong Victoria. Enjoy your youth.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

i know, it just im sick and tired of watching all these high school couple make out in the hallway and i wish sometimes it was me and my boyfriend. I don't feel pretty, and I'm afraid that no guy is ever going to date me!
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

i know, it just im sick and tired of watching all these high school couple make out in the hallway and i wish sometimes it was me and my boyfriend. I don't feel pretty, and I'm afraid that no guy is ever going to date me!

I know..I know..I see it too. Don't think that no ones ever going to date you. You're still very..very young. And you should feel pretty.