Someone to talk to.. : Forum : outcast

[reply] [quote]

outcast

10 Years Ago

I am a college student now, but all of my life even now I have found myself alone. It is weird for me I am good looking young woman, I take care of myself, but I didn't and don't always feel that way. I walk on campus by myself. I don't get phone calls from anyone. I spend most of my days alone. I am working on being a better person, I am not perfect, and I am starting to accept the fact. I just believe should be the woman God has made me to be. This world is a scary place though. I am an African American, and for that sometimes I feel like there is no hope, I honestly see a downfall in my community and in my family. It is extremely hard to get the definite support I need. I am wonderful, I have good heart, I wonder though good I just be taking things way too serious or thinking way too hard. I just want my soul to whole, I need to be complete.
[reply] [quote]

Re: outcast

10 Years Ago

First, I would like to apoligize for the wait.  
I understand how you feel. You just don't want to be alone. I used to feel that way. That I wasn't complete. That I needed someone to love me as much as I love them. But we're both so young. My life has just began and your life has officially started. I'm not sure if you were refering to friendship or love in your forum but if you truly belive you are a good person with a big heart, you will have no trouble making friends. As for love, your time will come. You'll find the one. I promise you that. You just have to wait . And while yor waiting, focus more on your education. There is a time for everyting. A time for for pain, a time for hapineness, and a time for love. 

I'm sorry if that isn't the best advice. But I swear to you, ot was the bestI could do(: