Someone to talk to.. : Forum : Need Somebody

[reply] [quote]

Need Somebody

11 Years Ago

Amongst our darkest days, I believe I have come to realize I have no way to cope.   I suffer trauma or losing our home, moving in with hateful grandparents that hated me and mentally tortured my mom & I, then being thrown onto the streets homeless, then dropping weight too fast from malnourishment, to resorting to self harm, having a dad that works twelve hour days and I never get to see him, having a recovering alcoholic mother, being unsatisfied with the way I look and hating myself because of it, having trust issues because of the forementioned grandparents, having contstant anxiety attacks, and to top it all off I have to balance a gifted program at my school plus AVID and look at colleges, help plan my aunt and my uncle's wedding, being stressed out to the point of my hair litterally falling out... I get that I need help, I just don't know how to reach out and get it. I don't know what to do with my life anymore if all this just keeps piling and piling up. This list started at age seven and I'm now eleven. If this continues to happen at this rate...   I may have to resort to extreme measures, if you know what I mean.   Please help me find a way to cope.   Sincerely, Madison Van Ausdall.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Need Somebody

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Madison Van Ausdall
Amongst our darkest days, I believe I have come to realize I have no way to cope.   I suffer trauma or losing our home, moving in with hateful grandparents that hated me and mentally tortured my mom & I, then being thrown onto the streets homeless, then dropping weight too fast from malnourishment, to resorting to self harm, having a dad that works twelve hour days and I never get to see him, having a recovering alcoholic mother, being unsatisfied with the way I look and hating myself because of it, having trust issues because of the forementioned grandparents, having contstant anxiety attacks, and to top it all off I have to balance a gifted program at my school plus AVID and look at colleges, help plan my aunt and my uncle's wedding, being stressed out to the point of my hair litterally falling out... I get that I need help, I just don't know how to reach out and get it. I don't know what to do with my life anymore if all this just keeps piling and piling up. This list started at age seven and I'm now eleven. If this continues to happen at this rate...   I may have to resort to extreme measures, if you know what I mean.   Please help me find a way to cope.   Sincerely, Madison Van Ausdall.

Madisn,
Althogh I may not feel the severe pain that you feel deep inside or have gone through the tradgedies you hae been through, I have known people who have. 

Bad things happen everyday. Every hour. Every minute. People die, people live. It's a dog eat dog world.My father always tells me that only the mart survive.

I read an article the other day about a girl from North Carolina that is going to attend Harvard. Her parents were drug addicts and abandoned her and she was ledt out on the streets. At school , shewas teased, bullied for the way she looked. To make money, she had gotten a jo as a school janitor. Her life seemed to be all bad, yet somehow she made it to Harvard.

You may think that I am selfish for saying what I am going to say. That I don't deserve to because I live in a big hose with computers and TVs. That I don't know what it feels like to be in this much pain. You are right. I don't. For th past few years I have been sudying the world we live in. Society to be exsact. I elive I know enough to ease your pain. 

You know when you put achohal on a wound?  It stings an aweful lot..but yet it clear the wound of any bacteria and eventuallythe pain vanishes. My adviceo you is exactly like that.

Here it is:

Education.
That is your main priority in life.
No boyfriends.
No what other girls are wearing.
No insecurities or caring about what others think aout you
Education is your priority.
If you study and try your absoulute best, it will dig the hole you need to escape the pain of yesterday.
Every life on this Earth has a purpose. Its up to us to decide a purpose.
You can either live your entire life in pain or sacrafice part of your life for a better tomorow.
It will be hard though.
It will be extremly hard.
You must pull through and be strong. 
Promise me you will be strong Madison.
Even hough I do not know you at all I doknow you are a gifted writer and an extremely bright girl.
Go to collage. Get a degree. Graduate. Get a job. Get a house. Fall in love.
Thats the best advice I can possibly give you..

Be strong Madison(: