Soul's Daybook : Forum : Introductions!!!

[reply] [quote]

Introductions!!!

12 Years Ago

Hey this is where I would like people to introduce themselves and share a little about yourselves. And for fun, just share some random, fun facts about yourself. I'll start.

Hey I'm Sara. My display name is Kaiko because I was looking for a japanese nickname(because I love the japanese language) and I found Kaiko somewhere along the lines. It means "mysterious light"

I like to write fantasy/teen adult stories and poems for myself. I like to share, really, only to 1. improve my own writing, and 2. I always seek approval for anything I haven't perfected.

I'm a perfectionist. I don't like my own art, though I love to make it. Until someone says its good, then I'll like it.

I love music, it keeps me going. I love music videos almost just as much as music, but more than tv.

I eat when I'm bored, and I'm bored when I eat. I never like to slow down, without a purpose. I don't like wasting time doing unpleasant things, but sitting, listening to music, thinking of life isn't a waste of time.

Alright, that's enough. You don't have to write so much(I went overboard, heh heh). Now whoever is reading this, you start!

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5