Stay Out. Only Vampires. : Forum : Featureing (please read and re..

[reply] [quote]

Read this please!! Important!

15 Years Ago

Ok, as you can see, so far I have Jo ~one of the writers~ featured and RBC (by Tazumi) ~a book~ featured. As I posted those, I thought about everyone ELSE'S opinion. So, I'm going to do this:

Every week, I will try to keep it a monday or sunday, I will post a thread, asking which writer should be featured and which piece of writing should be featured. This way, people can read the groups writing, and post writing, in hopes of winning.

Yes, I know it sucks, but there's a few rules.

1. The same person/writing can't win for three weeks in a row.

2. You will PM me saying what and who should be featured and NOT on the thread. This is for the people who have their opinion swayed easily. If the read on the thread who other people choose, they might do that person instead of who they truely think should be featured.

3. You can vote for more then one person/writing, but the max will be 5 people and 5 peices of writing.

4. You don't have to do this, but it would be appreciated if you did.

5. If there is a tie, I will post it on the thread, and then everyone that wants to, can vote on those two. If there is another tie, I will chose.

6. You can't vote for yourself. Sorry, but I don't think it would be that fair.

7. I will be voting, but don't ask me to vote for you, and don't ask other people to vote for you.

8. When and if you PM me, make it clear to what is what. If you don't want to participate, then that is fine, and you don't have to notify me. You can, but it is not required. And also, if you want to do only one (featured writer/featured writing) then make that clear too.

9. I will post the winner on the thread after the voting is finished.

10. You will have until the saturday of the week to put in your final votes. I will not accept any votes at all on sunday (except this sunday).

Now, here's the part where I want you guys to choose please. There will be no prize to the winner of the featured writer, but I can give a prize the the featured writing, if you guys want. I can make a contest every time I put up a thread, have one winner, and whoever wins, can put up their piece of writing, and I can make them the winner. But this is gonna be your guys's choice, not mine.

Now, if you guys think this is a horrible idea, or it might not work out, then I would like you to tell me. Oh, and post it on the thread and not PM me, lol. If everyone thinks this is a good idea, then it will start sunday. The people and writing featured now will stay the same until next week, whenever all the votes are in I will change it.

Thanks for your opinions, and such, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, or need me to point out another thing, please post it one here, and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

--Haze