Stress Room : Forum : No Respect

[reply] [quote]

No Respect

17 Years Ago

Like Rodney always said, no respect man.

F*****g like, do I not have a perspective of my own? Do I not own my own two hands as well as two cents? A penny for each I think. Tap-tap-tap, there goes another approval. Tap-tap-tap, who gives a f**k what you think?

The Internet man... what do you know. You have this site bookmarked as well as the one that shows them t*****s. The Internet can be cold and desolate at times, making a guy feel lonely or left out. Sort of like real life only you don't see the people giving you the weird looks, you just feel it.

And I don't care what you think, you cannot put stock in Internet-friends. There's just no way. They're as selfish as you.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Uh-huh, and now I'm out of work. And now I can't sleep. Shall I keep you updated on my whereabouts?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

No, please don't. Nobody cares, and this includes you. . . ...err... me, I mean. "Us."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

You said it brother(s?).
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

wow...so you basically insulted yourself as well as everyone else? or are you one of those 'everyone's horrible but me' people?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Haha, no, I'm one of those "everybody exists in my head" people.

Think about it.

If you're not around, nobody else is around, because how would you know. You're not there.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

hey, f**k off