Supernatural Writers Group : Forum : GROUP CHALLENGE: CONTEST IDEAS..

GROUP CHALLENGE: CONTEST IDEAS FOR GROUP!

16 Years Ago

Hi! Here is the thread...please participate...this group needs something to get it going again!

I had thoughts of just deleting it, but I love the supernatural so much, and writing about it, that I couldn't bring myself to do it! I love this group, we just need to make it more fun!  ;)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hmm, maybe writings about werewolves. Either evil or cursed... whatever.

jkb

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

That's a great idea! I dont think I've had a contest about werewolves...;)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

werewolves are good....also I read a story once called absolute ebony - premise was that a painter created a shade of black that came alive and destroyed him. How about a challenge on something we create that takes over...like a song, or a picture or a sculpture

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You totally just gave me an awesome contest idea! THANKS!! ;0)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

come on now, you just have to make me think dont ya. lol. hmmm a good contest idea.

how about this:

"You working in a retail clothing story (can be real, made up or both) and both your night workers call off (or dont show up which ever you prefer) and that leaves you by your self. Suddenly the lights go dim, then off. you begin to start hearing strange noises coming from the back storage room. you go and investigate. And what you find shocks you nearly todeath." what does your character find, is good bad evil in every way. Its up to. The challenge, make it as scary and supernatural as you can, spook the crap out even the most biggest horror fans. Are you up to the challenge?

What do you think?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

How about showing a picture of a creepy place and having people submit stories about that?
Jamie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Maybe best character added to the series of "SUpernatural"?