Support Group : Forum : Talk about your problems/issue..

[reply] [quote]

Talk about your problems/issues here

11 Years Ago

Talk about your problems and issues here
[reply] [quote]

Re: Talk about your problems/issues here

11 Years Ago

I've struggled with self-harm and addiction for a couple months now. The reason I started was because I lost someone I loved. I started all this about 2 months ago. I recently stopped cold turkey about a week or 2 ago. I mostly stopped because the person I love come back to me, but I never realized how good it would feel not being partially high during class and not popping pills during class. (I mean my dad being a drug addict made me more likely to start and never be able to stop.) Also not having to look at fresh scars on my wrists every night. Now every night I promise to my boyfriend that I will go straight to sleep and look at my almost healed scars. I am not suicidal like I was.
Everyone can get better if they try hard enough. I mean I think about relapse all the time, but I know that me doing that hurt so many people that were close to me. I can't lie and say that I regret doing it though, me going through that s**t made me who I am now.

Just remember, everyone is loved by someone <3

[reply] [quote]

Re: Talk about your problems/issues here

11 Years Ago

Hm, I've never really told anyone.. My dad as addicted to prescription drugs for about 8 years, then put himself through a rehab, I guess. Stopped taking his pills, no program just mom pushing him. It was hell. For all of us. now that he's clear, he's forgotten almost everything about the past going back 17 years, his memory has holes. I remember more about his parenting than he does. Only way to move forward is knowing I'm stronger for going through this.