THAWC (The Highly Active Writing Committee) : Forum : New Members

New Members

12 Years Ago

Hey so how are you guys? 
This is where you give a brief introduction/biography of yourself. 
Tell us who you are 
What you write
And anything else you would like to mention

Also if you have anything to post, post it right away. Don't mind the second rule since this group is so new.

Re: New Members

12 Years Ago

Hey, seems like this will be a good group. Hopefully other people will join soon, but anywho. I've writing everyday for a few years now, trying to build, learn and get better. At the moment I only have 4 pieces on the site but i plan on putting up more soon. I generally only write poetry and lyrics for music. But yeah, thats about that i guess lol

12 Years Ago

Well, hello there. My name is Carol..a.k.a. masqued_muse. I have been crafting poetry; songs, stories for over 40 years, now.I am a mom of 4 of the most gifted; passionate, creative grown adults this world has yet to see. I am 54. I refuse to act my age. I write from a lot of the stances you mentioned; adding another one. It is spirituality...seeking to break down all religious; political, societal boundaries. I will write any time; any where, about any one, period. I have been labeled as everything from unconventional, to demon, to anarchist. I proudly wear all 3.
Out of a chaotic; abusive childhood, a messenger, a poet, was born.
I came out kickin' butt and takin' names; and don't plan to stop, any time soon.
This seems like a kool group. Let's see what we can do, shall we?

12 Years Ago

Hey everyone. My name is Tresa. I am 17. I have been writing for 7 years. I have two stories I have written, but only part of one is on this site. I started out writing, so Ive been converting it to type. 

I love to write fiction; mystery, romance, action, etc. 

I hope I can find some writing friends on here. Contact me if you're interested in trading works and editing together. :)